22: Descendants

A/N: So the picture in the header, I'll attach it here again. 

From left to right, it's Lan Sizhui, Jin Rulan, Ouyang Zizhen, Lan Jingyi, Jin Xiyi and Shen Xiuying

Yes, I finally found two mesmerising images of my gals and both are spot-on. Xiyi's in golden-red robes [kinda like the ones Jin Mi wears for the first time in Ashes Of Love, to whoever watched that C-drama] and she's got the Jins' forehead mark too. And of course, all the jewellery 😂 And then there's the goddess-level beauty because she's a Jin. I have to say, Madam Jins look amazing [Both Jin Zixuan's mother and Jin Jiang Yanli]. And also yes, she's reminiscent of Dilraba as the Fox Fairy in Eternal Love. 

And then there's my Shen Xiuying. Just the kind of cutesy pie girl Zizhen would love. Side buns, with the hairpin as her one and only jewellery. Simple, cute and lean. 

Not to forget our cuter boys! Do you guys see Jingyi's picture? It's him from the mobile game and OMG is he hot! 🔥

😂 What am I saying. I'll move on to the update then tee-hee! Enjoy! Our babes are growing up, wuhu! 

Love, WXLL!

____________________________________________________________

"Father, we're back!"

Lan Sizhui ran with his nine friends down the hill to where Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji were lying on the grass. The two friends had disappeared a long time ago. Lan Zhan sat up and put a finger to his lips, indicating the children to be silent. All nine screeched to a halt on the grass and tiptoed around the sleeping Wei Wuxian to sit beside Lan Wangji. "Father, you were asleep?" Sizhui whisper-shouted. "Sorry for waking you up!"

Lan Wangji shook his head. "Stargazing. Not tired. Met the Chief Cultivator?"

"Mn. We all got equal shares of a massive bounty."

"Two bricks of gold for each of us!" Jingyi squealed lightly.

"We can buy all the sweets in the world!" Nie Xiyuan cheered.

"Rulan?" Wangji asked.

"Father?"

"What are you going to do with the money?" Lan Zhan knew the answer but wanted the others to listen to it: knock some sense into their childish heads.

"Oh, I already sent one brick to the Elders to cash it and distribute to the villagers. The second brick, I cut it and sent half to the YunmengJiang sect to do the same. Shijie Baozhai and Shijie Qiao will take care of that," Jin Ling nodded.

Lan Zhan smiled softly when he saw the open mouths and awe-filled eyes of the others. "Good. The other half you'll keep for expenses?"

"Yes, Father. Save it up for any times of need in the future. Just cashed out a single block of silver from it at the money exchangers to get Fairy a new belt. Fairy's lost his old one."