|26|

The feast lasted for days. The pack had decided to organise a celebration for their new Alpha and Luna, and the invitation had been extended to all the other Alphas for helping to rid them of the tyrant Alpha that had ruled over them for 17 long years. Even with very little time it had been majestic, and it only grew with each day of the festivities.

There was a lot of drinking, dancing and laughing. Thankfully the pack members just took the time to celebrate rather than to introduce themselves to their new leaders. That in part was thanks to the man- Antony- who had helped Seth before. 

He had told all the eager pack members that the new leaders there would be plenty of time for introductions later, they didn't want to overwhelm their Alpha and Luna. Considering that Seth and Orion were not only suddenly very much in charge, they were also trying to balance the happiness brand new pack, and hosting all the Alphas on their territory for the first time. 

The first two days, all the Alphas received the couples thanks, especially Vincent who had dedicated so much time into making sure that the pair were ready. Seth and Orion made sure that they and the men who had accompanied them were given comfortable resting places, and enough food for them to eat well. 

It was on the morning of the third day that Adam began to get antsy from being away from his daughter and mate; after they all agreed to have a meeting to catch up on the progress in Seth's pack, Adam departed. 

Vincent left not too long after with the desire to be back with his own little family. He wished Seth and Orion all the best, though joked that they would be absolutely fine and did not need any well wishes. With two Alphas gone, the other three left soon after; Renee was first, then Sebastian and finally Killian. 

Seth and Orion thought that with the other Alphas gone, the excitement would pass and the celebrations would come to an end. They lasted another three days afterwards; during that time Seth and Orion was introduced to every single member of the pack, and all the humans that Damien had been mistreated. 

The man who had been helping him, Antony, was the first to step forward with a woman by his side. His eyes full of joyful tears as he reintroduced himself and his mate to his new, rightful, Alpha. "I'm Antony Huang, and it is so good so see you again."

"Thank you once again, for everything." Seth got that weird feeling again- the one he had gotten when Antony had first held his hand in solidarity. Something about him was so familiar... "Have we met before?"

"I was hoping you'd recognise me," Anthony chuckled. "We've been best friends since we were pups."

Seth though for a moment, his mind flickering back that time that he had kept locked away for 17 years. He remembered, though very vaguely, sitting in a classroom with a boy that somewhat resembled the man in front of him. As boys they were often mischievous, he recalled one time where Antony threw a paper airplane that hit the whiteboard right next to the crotchety old man that had been their math teacher. 

"I remember," Seth laughed. He turned to his mate to introduce her, his bright smile reaching his eyes as he shone with pride. "This is my mate Orion."

"A pleasure to meet you Luna Orion," Antony bowed his head to her in respect. He gestured to the woman beside him who smiled warmly. "This is my mate Lisbeth."

Lisbeth was a pretty woman, who appeared to be around the same age as Orion. She was slightly taller, with pale skin, and a round face. Her eyes were like almonds in both shape and colour,  complimented by her long dark hair that framed her face with cute bangs.  

"It's lovely to meet you both." Orion smiled, practically sparkling with her excitement and friendliness. It was such a treat for her to be around, and meet so many people! And the party! It was so vibrant with its colourful decorations, lively music, and delicious arrays of food.