| What's Next? |

Hello hello!

Let me first start off by saying that I know this ending feels kind of odd, like if it's not really the end... I suppose for Seth and Orion it isn't, but for me, and you dear reader it sadly is.

I feel like this one was kind of slightly anticlimactic and I think I'll attribute a lot of that to pacing issues within this story already that needs fixing. Also it kind of feels half baked this ending, and honestly I'm not sure I'm happy with it... The actual quality of my writing has definitely dropped towards the end of this story, and for that I am very sorry. 

This is only the first draft of this story so there are most definitely A LOT of edits in it's future!! I think of the first draft of any story simply as a starting point that it just exists... I will probably be redrafting it 2 or 3 more times when I get around to it. I may go back and tweak it ever so slightly if it continues to irritate me but I honestly think the best way to approach the editing process is with a fresh mind, so I think I need to let this story just rest for a while before I come back to it. 

*

Which is why I'll be turning my attention to the next book in the series! With Hearts to hear is something I've been DYING to write since the beginning of this series, so I really can't wait to get started on it!  

The Prologue is practically done (just a few tweaks to make now,) and I am aiming to post it later this week so keep an eye out for it!

The description has already been posted, but here's a reminder: 

Book #3 in the Bonds of Fate series.

"You left me. For 2 years." Killian's voice shook with the force of his emotion. "You chose to leave me."

"Leaving was the best thing I ever did. I won't apologise for it." Rachel spoke with a soft conviction. Maybe it had hurt before, but leaving Killian had been a crucible.

"Now you expect me to give you another chance?" His voice was angry but he knew in his heart that had already forgiven her.

How could he pretend that he wasn't in purgatory the entire time that she was gone? Or that seeing her again, was the first time the world seemed right again? How could he pretend that he didn't love her when all he wanted was to take her in his arms and kiss her senseless?

Still it would be interesting to see how she planned to get back in his good graces.

"Just give me a chance to explain, please Killian." Rachel pleaded; it was strange he had never seen her bend so easily to anyone. She was a wildfire that couldn't be tamed, so then why did she look like her flames had been quietened?

"Give me one good reason that I should."

"Our daughter."

***

Rachel is trouble. After her father's death, trouble and misfortune seems to follow her like a dark cloud. The only thing keeping her from falling apart completely is music.

Killian is traditional. Though suffocated by his parents, the commendable way they handled their roles as the previous Alpha and Luna has Killian always looking up to them. He wants to fill their shoes, only he feels as though he is crumbling under their pressure.

When Killian finds the wild, free-spirited, hurricane in his Soulmate Rachel, he falls deeply for her. His parents on the other hand, do not. When his parents decide that Rachel is not the mate that they want for their son, they threaten to drive the couple apart. These two must challenge tradition, and family if they want their love to survive. But, sometimes you have to lose before you can love.

"The greatest music comes from within..."

*

A few other notices: 

- Belle's Beast is currently on Wattpad and Inkitt, but will be taken down soon as I am going to be posting it on Galatea whilst I work on the re-written version

My goal was to have the new version posted by the end of 2021, but because of how much I still have to do plus all the other things I'm working on and real life commitments, I am now aiming to have it completed some time in the early new year. The re-written version WILL be posted on Wattpad!

I haven't yet been told when I have to take it down  yet, (as part of my contract with Galatea I have to take it off other platforms) so if you haven't read it yet and would like to see what an absolute mess this is your unofficial official heads up! 

- I am also trying very hard to write something, I am keeping it quiet for now because it's not definite and it's just something. 

Just know that right now I'm actively working on 3 stories (plus a few extra I have in the pipeline) my blog, this secret projects and I also have real life commitments to keep up with too. 

Whilst I always try my absolute hardest, please know that the amount of things on my plate calls for a lot of rest, and to be able to preserve my mental, physical, emotional and spiritual wellbeing I may end up being a bit wishy washy in some of my updating. I apologise in advance, but I really don't want to burn myself out (I have a nasty habit of doing that.) 

*

If you want to read more by me... 

Please do check out the other stories in the Bonds of Fate series if you haven't already, and keep up with the next book in the series!

I also have another ongoing series called 'The Flame Trilogy.' The first book is complete and I am working on the second book in the series. This trilogy is a lot darker than what I usually write; it features my strongest female protagonist yet in an incredibly dysfunctional relationship, some very misogynistic/traditional pack wolves, and one crazy ass villain that wants to commit genocide. 

I also have a short story on my profile that could use some love; a short story, featuring greek mythology all about how werewolves came to be... aptly named: 'The Fall of Selene: How the Werewolf came to be.'

*

Thank you all so much for sticking it through with me on this one, I know this wasn't the best of my work which makes me grateful all the more for all of your your support. For every read, every vote, every comment and every share, thank you all so so so much.

 To this date, With Hell we Raise has received OVER 6 THOUSAND READS! It STILL blows my mind!! I honestly can't thank you all enough! :)

Signing off for the last time on this story... 

Stay safe,

I love you all 1000% and hope to see you very soon for Rachel and Killian's story!

Bernie x