Welcome to Camp Half-Blood

I was having weird dreams but I knew better than to just ignore them, it was Ares talking to someone and it looked like he was started to struggle before a few golden flecks flashed into his eyes. I'm not gonna lie and say that didn't worry me but I'd have to sort that out at a later date. I woke up a few times but passed out again straight away but one time a girl look at me and say "You're gonna be useful." 

Once I woke up for good I saw I was in a decently sized room, not as good as the ones on Olympus but it was a good room. I was just thinking to myself before I realized that I failed to save Jameses mum, yeah James was a jerk but his mum was a nice lady and I'd rather have the glory of saving someone than defeating someone or something else.

I saw Grover at my bedside sniffling, poor goat boy probably blames himself for everything. "It wasn't your fault Grove!" I croaked out

He tensed and then looked at me in surprise before his shoulders slumped against and he said "Don't try to make me feel better Perce, I was supposed to protect you both and I failed... again."

"Don't beat yourself up Grover, I've been training for years and I don't blame you for what happened to Thalia." I replied

He tensed for a moment before he looked like something just clicked in his head and then looked at me in awe, I guess that magic Hera pulled off really worked. He kept opening and closing his mouth like a fish, it was quite funny, to be honest. "I knew I saw you somewhere before, but why didn't you tell me?" he asked

He looked confused but... relieved? I don't know but I couldn't help but feel bad for lying to him so I just told him "I couldn't Grove If you knew you would have told the centaur who I was and let's get this straight Grover. You're my friend but you can't tell anyone who I am before I'm claimed okay?" 

He looked confused for a moment but agreed and handed me a glass full of nectar which I chugged down before getting out of the bed. "Hey Perce, you saved my life out there even though you didn't need to you could have just run of like James did so I wanted to thank you." said Grover "So I went back to the hill and got the Minotaur horn it dropped when you killed it." 

I looked at him with a smile tugging on my lips and said "Thanks Grover but you didn't need to do anything its what friend are for and forget about James he's a coward." I replied

He chuckled and said "He tried to say he killed the Minotaur you know, no one believed him but he thinks everyone should bow down to him." he said

I laughed and pictured him going around telling people to bow like he's a god or something. Grover leads me down some stairs ushering me to be quicker because 'Mr. D and Chiron are waiting. We eventually made it to the porch which wrapped all the way around the farmhouse, my legs were still unsteady but I just clutched onto the Minotaur horn and put a smile on my face to try to make Grover feel better. As we came to the opposite side of the house I saw the view of the camp for what feels like the first time in forever, we were on the north side of Long island with ancient greek styled buildings dotted around the landscape, it had an open-air pavilion, an amphitheater, and a circular arena. It was breathtaking but the best part about it was it all looked brand new like it was just finished construction an hour ago. There were at least a dozen kids my age playing volleyball in a sandpit, canoeing, practicing archery, and all the biz. There was even a couple of satyrs but that's to be expected, some rode horses along wooden a wooden trail and there were even a few pegasi. At the end of the porch where two men sat down at a card table, the first was the centaur from school and the other was my brother Dionysus. I could also see a blonde girl, it looked like she was annoying Chiron with questions but I decided to ignore that and approach the table.