A Visit to the Legion

Percy/Nerva POV:                                                                                                                                                                   September the 22nd:

I was walking towards Lord Mercury to ask if he could flash me to Camp Jupiter for one of my visits to see Jason, once, it took a while to find him but he was in one of the many mailrooms doing paperwork. 

Once I entered the room the son of Maia noticed me immediately and I bowed my head, "Lord Mercury," I murmured

He eyed me curiously before asking, "What do you need son of Jupiter?"

I straightened my posture and stood as a true Roman should before replying, "I was wondering if you could transport me to Camp Jupiter, I have not visited my brother Jason since I was sent to the mortal school." 

He nodded in acceptance, "You owe me a favor Nerva Jackson." the god said before a bright light engulfed me.

Once the light died down I saw that I was in the praetor's office, the current male praetor, Stanley Davis son of Fortuna was about to sound the alarm when a letter came floating down at his desk. 

Well isn't this exciting, even good old Hermes has that dramatic flare it must run in the family! Could you just be quiet? Always interrupting me when I'm thinking! Fine, fine, but you're giving me control again after we leave!

The son of Fortuna read the letter and his eyes widened in shock, "So, you're Nerva Jackson son Jupiter and Juno?" He asked.

I nodded, "Yes, I'm here to visit my brother, centurion Jason Grace," I replied

"I'm Stanley Davis, Praetor of the Twelfth Legion Fulminata," Said the son of Fortuna."

He kept making conversation, well trying to while he got someone to bring Jason to his office. Eventually, someone knocked on the door and when it opened a blonde-haired, blue-eyed son of Jupiter stepped in and eyed me strangely. "Jason, this is Nerva Jackson son of Jupiter and Juno. Lord Mercury has asked I give you some time to talk privately, I expect you both out of this office by the end of the hour," The praetor said

The son of Fortuna left the room and Jason kept on looking at me as if I was a zoo animal. "Jason, do you remember that the gods once resided in Greece?" I asked

He nodded, "Yeah, but they moved over to Rome and changed their names since the Romans and Greeks hated each other and wouldn't worship gods with the same names of the Greek ones," he said.

My lips twitched upwards, "They didn't just change their names, they changed their personality to fit the style of the Romans. This caused their minds to split, expand if you will and because some still worshipped their Greek personas they developed the ability to switch at will." I told him

Jason looked confused for a moment as if wondering why I was telling him this, "The gods don't often switch to their Greek personas as of late due to the fact they only have children as Romans these days and have a limited amount of Greek followers." I said

Jason looked even more confused when I said that and as I was about to continue he butted in and asked, "Why is this important? Why are you telling me this when almost no one else at camp would know?" 

I grinned at him, which looked at the almost always stoic face of Nerva compared to the always grinning Persues. "I grew up on Olympus, they think this is why I also developed another persona but unfortunately it used my original personality as my Greek persona. Father thinks it's because I was too impulsive as Persues but I'm not really sure why."

Jasons' eyes widened to the size of dinner plates as he realized who I was before he just chuckles and pulls me in for a hug." It's good to see you Perce, or is it, Nerva, now?" he said, "I always knew you were special and impulsive but to think you developed something only gods have."

We talked for a while longer, him asking if I was going to join the legion once again before I told him that I couldn't, that I'm personally trained on Olympus, and that I go on more dangerous quests for the gods with a group of highly-trained demigods, it's a lie of course, well I sometimes do go on quests for the gods but the highly-trained demigods part is a lie. Camp Half-Blood is full of amazing people but Camp Jupiter is more able, you have more training when you're at Camp Jupiter instead of Half-Blood.

Eventually, I had to leave back to Olympus and let the Greek out of my mind so it stopped annoying me so I went to the Temple of Mercury at Camp Jupiter, sacrificed a pack of blue M&Ms, and got flashed back to my room on Olympus.

The Greek immediately started to fight for control of the mind and he won. "Holy Hades, I missed the feel of my own body!" 

A/N:

This was a filler chapter really, a look into Percy's relationship with Jason but the next chapter will be the start of the Sea of monsters. Nico and Bianca won't be reintroduced until the Titans Curse, I'll put in brief mentions of them and his visits but anything fully dedicated to them until then.