𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨: 𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞

╔═══════════════════════╗𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐈 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭?𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠╚═══════════════════════╝

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐈 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭?
𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠
╚═══════════════════════╝

A week has passed and I haven't texted Shabandar yet, and honestly, I didn't think that I'll text or meet him anymore, I mean, who am I and who is he...we're from two different worlds, but I think fate wanted us to be together, why you may ask?

Well, today as I was waiting for my mother to get the chemo done, a doctor approached me and told me that they did some tests, and that -contrary to what they told us last session- this chemo isn't enough for her and that she has to change the therapy or have surgery, both of which were twice the price of this one, which let me with two options.

One was to go back to working as a stripper, and the second one was to text Lionel...and that's what I did.

I told the doctor that I'll contact her when I made my decision and then I texted Lionel

Afternoon Mr. Shabandar, I'm Y/N Gold we met at your gala a week ago, I apologise that I didn't reach out sooner, but if you'd like, we could meet later on today to discuss what you wished to tell me then.

I read through the message once again before sending it, and to my surprise, he replied quite quickly

Afternoon Ms. Gold, I'd be delighted to meet you today, how does 7PM sound?

Sounds great

Excellent, I'll have one of my drivers pick you up.

I believe he will need the address

You believed right

I then texted him my address and waited for a reply

I texted my driver your address, he'll will pick you up at 6:45PM, see you then Ms. Gold

See you then Mr. Shabandar

I let out a sigh before placing my phone in my purse, hoping that I made the right decision.

~~~

The clock struck 6:30PM, which meant that I had fifteen minutes to get ready.

I had a black dress in my closet, one that I actually never wore and now I am wondering why.

A long, spaghetti strap dress with a cut on the right leg that started mid-thigh.

I looked into the mirror after I got dressed, the dress resting on my body, showing my curves and hugging my breasts beautifully.

I curled my hair slightly to get beach waves, then I put on a natural eye makeup and topped it off with a burgundy lipstick