Part 9

Aizawa Shouta was known to be the stoic teacher with a 'I-don't-give-a-damn-cause-I-got-no-emotions' attitude. Which was exactly why the students of Class 1-A feared that their precious caterpillar for a teacher was possessed when he started getting angry over something he read on the phone. Well, it was a surprise because Aizawa rarely got angry although some contemplated that he was always angry.

Iida Tenya, the diligent robotic class representative, took it upon himself to enquire about the teacher's well being. "Aizawa sensei? Is everything alright?"

The homeroom cocoon looked up with a frown before his features softened, "I'm alright"

Aizawa Shouta never played favourites but he did have some. The first person he'd blindly pick was the raven haired teen in front of him. Iida Tenya, the youngest of the Iida family of Pro-heroes, 1-A's class representative, was an ideal student with a formidable quirk, straight A's and the perfect attitude. Apart from his 'pre-programmed' angular moves, the ravenette was an admirable student with a sharp and sensible brain.

Next came Tsuyu Asui. The frog-like teen was one of the most collected students he'd ever met. She was hardworking and smart in her own right, clever enough to use her quirk to her advantage, given the situation. Her logical outlook on things pleased the elder greatly.

The third would be Yaoyorozu Momo. Despite hailing from a rich family, she was absolutely down to earth. Her intelligence was astounding, maybe due to the fact that it was necessary to aid with her quirk. The dark haired girl was the top scorer in every test and had a god-like quirk, creation. Yet, she seemed to lack the confidence to use it abundantly. Aizawa was determined to help her with it, for she'd make an amazing hero with a sweet persona.

"Are you sure, Sensei? You look rather perturbed" came Momo's caring voice.

"I said I'm alright. Back to your works" he commanded.

"Tch. What a waste"

Aizawa knew exactly who spoke those words and oh my! he had to restrain himself from lashing out. Bakugou Katsuki, the explosive blonde of 1-A, hated by many, feared but not respected. The homeroom larva would agree on any given day that the angry teen was born with one of the best quirks, explosion. But in the words of his adorable little green kitten, 'Being a hero is not about having flashy quirks but about having the heart of one' and Bakugou Katsuki barely passed that line.

In layman's terms, Katsuki was a bully with extreme anger issues, just like his volatile explosions. Aizawa would rather have an extremely extroverted loudmouth flapping his hands around him, which he already had in the form of a certain Yamada Hizashi, than try to tame a barking blonde dog. And Aizawa didn't even prefer dogs, he was more of a cat person. Correction, he was a cat-man, the most 'cattest-cat-man' ever, if that makes sense.

"Silence! Back to work!" Aizawa hissed, eyes glowing crimson and dark tresses floating, giving him the appearance of a godly-demon. Hehe.

Sighing, he went back to scrolling through the chats, going over the analysis that the greenette made about him and for the umpteenth time, he was creeped out by the level of detail.

Poor Ashido Mina was trembling in her seat, whispering into an invisible ear, which happened to be a certain Hagakure Tooru, about Aizawa sensei being hit by an "emotions" quirk.

'I get to meet my Kitten tomorrow' he thought and the very idea made his lips curve. Needless to say, his students were now convinced that their beloved emo-teacher was possessed.