Part 29

(A/N Hello!! I'm back and doing better! Sorry for the delay and thank you so much for your love and patience. I am going to complete this story in two more chapters. Hope you enjoy this chapter!)

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"UWAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Izuku marvelled at the invention placed on the huge platform of Power Loader's lab.

Mei bounced to his side, practically shining and vibrating with excitement, "Aren't these babies just adorable?!"

Izuku and Shinsou eyed her warily, failing to understand how the cool high end sci-fi looking creation was adorable.

"That aside, who's the purple Billie Joe Armstrong?"

"Purple Bill- oh" Izuku facepalmed and shook his head, "this is Shinsou Hitoshi. He's got this really cool quirk and he even helped us with the investigation!!"

The purple haired boy rubbed his neck in embarrassment while Mei just hummed along, eyeing the boy with interest.

"Mhm. Slender build.." Suddenly, she was behind him, touching his biceps and shoulders, "not much muscle but..."

"MEI-CHAN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

Shinso resembled a 'dark-eyes' fuchsia flower being held upright.

"What?" The oblivious inventor asked, "I'm planning a new baby"

"Mei-chan…." Izuku sighed at Shinsou's horrified expression, "Shinsou-kun, Mei-chan calls her inventions babies"

"O-oh..."

"Anyway, Mei-chan, let's test the drones!!"

That was enough to make the pink haired girl jump away from Shinsou and land directly in front of the table. The elders in the room- Aizawa, Hawks, Power Loader and Nezu- shook their heads in amusement, well, Nezu just cackled around his tea cup.

Mei opened the square box and took out two sets of small discs the size of a coin, a remote and a tab.

"These" she pointed to the discs, "are the quirk cancelling devices. This remote" she picked up the remote, "will be used to control the drone"

Mei tapped the drone that was resting on the table and grinned, "the discs will be loaded into the slots at the sides. Now, unfortunately, I could not develop a way for the drone to specifically target the villains since it can't tell the difference. So the drone launches the quirk cancellers onto every person in the room after picking up their heartbeat. Body heat was an option but it was kinda risky. In order to distinguish you from the villains and avoid the drone from launching them at you, I've created these-" she held up the black discs, "- discs. Remember to put it on your arm and they'll automatically get attached. They won't fall, I've tested them. The drone scans the room and launches the quirk cancelling discs to every other occupant except those who wear these discs"

"As to how these discs work" Mei looked around and grinned maniacally, "You, Scruffy looking-....Uh, yeah! Eraserhead, please step forward and activate your quirk"

The man rubbed his face and complied. Mei flicked the disc on her palm, sending out flying towards Aizawa's shoulder. The disc immediately latched onto his shirt and suddenly, his hair fell and eyes stopped glowing.

"The disc turns spider-like as soon as it touches the target and the appendages sink into your skin painlessly. It's almost undetectable and will give you a good window till they figure things out. You gotta take advantage of that"

Izuku's eyes sparkled like those of Julius Novachrono. "Woahh! Mei-chan!! I can't believe you created this in such little time!!"

Majima pouted and cleared his throat. Izuku rubbed the back of his head and giggled, "Sorry, Power Loader-san! But really, she proved that she's your student!"