⚠️PLEASE READ⚠️

Hello my lovely readers! Hope you're all doing well! ^^

I wanted to make a few changes to the storyline to give more meaning to the future chapters.

The following are the changes I have decided to make. Some clarifications are also included.

1 All Might revealed about his quirk to Izuku after the sludge villain incident but instead of Bakugou, it was a random person who was attacked. Izuku refused All Might's quirk (I can write this as a separate chapter if you guys want)

Comment here if you want me to write that.

2 UA had introduced the Dorms system from the beginning of the year.

3 Izuku was added to the chat two months after the year started. He had been training for 2 years straight but couldn't attend the entrance exam because he got into an accident and was hospitalized. He was in a medically induced coma for two weeks. This will be explained in the future.

I'm altering the timeline to fit the plot better. No villain attacks have taken place…. yet. :)

4. Izuku has always been a fan of Eraserhead but because All Might was called a true hero and the symbol of peace, he thought that the blonde would encourage him. Plus, he never really met Eraserhead to talk to. He doesn't have All Might merch in his room, except for a poster and a figurine. His room is full of merch of different heroes and self-made Eraserhead merch because they aren't available. Aizawa was, is and will be his idol.

5 Inko is a cinnamon roll but she's a badass like her son. She has improved her quirk and is well versed in laws. She's a powerful advocate but due to lack of support from others, she's not THAT popular. But Nezu is aware of her ferocity.

6 The secret of One For All is known to the whole staff.

(Points 2-6 are more like clarifications to the existing plot. Point 1 is a change because I had mentioned in one of the earlier chapters that All Might had revealed about his quirk on the rooftop but that sounds... Ridiculous I guess. I removed that A/N from that chapter to avoid confusion. So this is the actual way how OFA was revealed to Izuku. If you want me to write how this took place, you can comment above where I asked you to in bold lettering (below point 1) ^-^)

I hope it's not confusing 😅
I'll inform you guys of any further alterations, if necessary.

Sorry for the confusion I have caused
(^~^;)ゞ

I hope you guys like where I'm leading this story ^^

Love y'all❤️