Part 28

Nezu, Izuku and Aizawa stared at the newest member of the investigation crew. The room was filled with an awkward silence.

"So, what am I doing here?"

"Good question. Nezu, what is he doing here?"

"Nezu-san, what do you have in mind?"

The Chimera cackled and sipped his tea.

'Where did that come from?' the others in the room thought in confusion.

"Shinsou-kun, thank you for joining us. You are here because we need your help"

The purple haired teen with Gucci eyebags blinked in confusion. "Help?.... How can I?"

Izuku tilted his head curiously and looked at Shinsou, "Ne Shinsou-kun, what's your quirk?"

The other teen froze immediately and looked at his hands on the table, "It's brainwashing" he mumbled.

"Brainwashing?" Izuku repeated and looked at Nezu before facing the teen, "how does it work?"

"Um.. it's- uh, I need a verbal response to uh, activate my quirk. I can uh- command… them?"

'Damn! No wonder he's scared of us. People might've said that he's a villain,' the greenette thought.

"A verbal response..." Aizawa mumbled, "we can use that"

"That's an amazing quirk!!" Izuku exclaimed in delight while the purplette froze.

"Y-you think so?"

"Of course!! You can become an amazing hero with it!" The greenette continued and turned to Nezu, "so you're going to make him spill the truth by making Shinsou-kun control him?"

"W-wait!" Shinsou interjected, "truth? Who? What? Why am I here? What am I supposed to do?"

Izuku bit his tongue and briefly explained the situation to Shinsou who just nodded in daze. "But I can't make them talk"

The others, except Nezu, looked a little shocked. "What do you mean, Shinsou-kun?"

"My quirk, it's actually just to control people's physical actions. I can't make them do complex tasks that involve excessive brain activity- like talking or writing..."

"That's… " Izuku trailed off.

Nezu, however, chuckled and looked at Izuku, "Izuku-kun, I have a plan in my mind. For now, I want you to understand Shinsou-kun's quirk and then guess my plan. Alright?"

The greenette nodded.

"Shinsou-kun, please use your quirk on Aizawa-kun"

"What?!!"

Aizawa just sighed and stood up, "do it, kid. It's alright"

"But-"

"Shinsou-kun, it's okay" Izuku assured.

The purple haired teen nodded and gulped before standing up as well. "Aizawa-san, what's my hair colour?"

"Purple"

Shinsou hesitantly took him under control and looked at Nezu. Izuku stared in awe at Aizawa's dazed state.

"I want you to command him to do certain things" Nezu said and sat on Shinsou's shoulders, "ask him to point to the person who was accidentally added to the group chat"

The purple haired teen looked confused but nodded. "Aizawa-san, point to the person who was accidentally added to the group chat"

Aizawa's hand rose on its own accord and pointed to Izuku. Izuku caught onto Nezu's plan.