Part 32 (Epilogue)

(A/N so sorry for the delay. This is the last part of this story and the epilogue as well. I wish I could do more but my schedule is simply jam packed. Thank you so much for bearing with me! You guys are seriously the best! Love you 💖)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I don't remember giving my vote to- who is Midoriya Inko anyway?!" Todoroki Enji barked while sitting among the group of heroes in UA's main hall.

"Your opinion is simply irrelevant" Midnight remarked with a subtle hair flip.

"And thus, you weren't asked or informed about it" Cementoss added.

"ARE YOU INSANE?! I'M THE NO.2 HERO-"

"Not for long"

"What?" The flame hero looked at Nezu in shock, "what do you mean?"

Nezu smiled sweetly and patted a file that was lying on the table "You see, we have some very important things to discuss, Todoroki Enji"

"Actually, Nezu" Ryukyu interjected, "I'm aware that you've chosen Midoriya Inko as our representative and we left it up to you to make the choice but who exactly is she? From the vague details, I know that she's a lawyer and although I haven't heard her name before, I trust that she's capable of handling the whole body by herself…?"

Nezu sipped some tea and grinned, "Yes, of course! Midoriya Inko is a very talented lawyer. She fights against quirk discrimination and that is also the reason why she isn't famous. Her knowledge about the quirk laws and general norms is almost on par with mine. Also, she is a good person who has indirectly helped us with a lot of things. Therefore, I have nominated her from our side"

The others in the room nodded in agreement. Nezu opened the file and smirked at Endeavour. "As I have said earlier, we are going to discuss a few issues that I want to be solved as soon as possible. For this, I have invited Midoriya Inko herself to assist us"

No sooner had he said that, the woman in question entered the room. She was dressed in professional clothing with her hair tied into a neat bun. Inko took a seat beside Nezu and greeted everyone with a smile.

"Good morning, everyone. I'm Midoriya Inko. Thank you for your support and I hope we can get along well"

The heroes smiled back at her and turned to Nezu for him to continue. The Chimera flipped a few pages of the file and cleared his throat.

"We are going to have to amend the quirk laws and act against quirk discrimination. The UA entrance exam pattern must also be modified to allow every student with potential to enter into the Hero course. A number of parameters are to be considered in order to ensure that the future heroes are reliable and incorrupt. Also, a team must be deployed to check the existing institutions for quirkist behaviour. The team would be in charge of monitoring the schools for said behaviour"

"Excuse me, Nezu-san" Miruko raised her hand, "sorry to interrupt but you're planning all this even before the polls are out. I know you've had discussions with the Commission and they seemed pretty pissed off, although that's another story, but how are you certain that it's Midoriya-san who's going to win?"

"Ah, thank you for asking Usagiyama-san. To be honest, I am slightly uncertain about the outcome of the poll but based on the fact that the public is still bitter and untrusting towards the existing Commission, I'm almost certain that we are going to win. All Might, Hawks and myself have vouched for Midoriya-san. Therefore, I think that our victory is assured. I am planning these changes before the outcome so that when Midoriya-san is given the position, we might be able to assure the masses about their trust in us and that we are going to change things for good"