Part 25

(A/N Back!!! I've completed my other chatfic and have returned to this one. This book will end in about 3 more chapters followed by an epilogue. I hope you like this book <3)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Four days later, Izuku was back in Nezu's office, Aizawa by his side looking like a vigilant hawk. The Chimera had proposed his offer of taking Izuku as his personal student after All Might had left that day. Just as Nezu expected, Izuku had accepted the offer in mere seconds. It went like:

"So, Izuku-kun, I would like you to be my personal student"

"Yes"

"But Kitten-"

"Yes"

"You don't have to-"

"YES"

Aizawa only sighed in defeat. As such, he now had to deal with two demons, the younger of whom happened to be his unofficial son.

Presently, Izuku was mumbling about the various possibilities. Nezu smiled along, being fluent in Izuku while Aizawa was having a hard time learning it.

"I just can't get it out of my head!!" Izuku whined, catching their attention.

"What is it, kitten?" Asked the concerned father.

Izuku sighed and pouted slightly "I've been trying to find additional clues to the case. We've been to the USJ twice in the last three days. The only thing I could gather there is that the security systems were disabled most probably due to the warp interference. One of the villains that were captured had a quirk that could manipulate electric signals so that's explainable. What I don't understand is how did the League even get the information about the trip?"

Aizawa and Nezu exchanged glances while the greenette continued, "I mean, there's either a mole in UA or one of the Villains has a quirk that somehow allowed them to steal the information from UA. I don't want to break the trust of students at UA by accusing them of something they probably haven't done but at the same time I don't have any clue as to how else we are going to solve this"

Aizawa sighed and leaned into his seat "As a teacher I shouldn't be talking this way but considering the situation, I can think of two students who might be a little suspicious. I honestly don't want to but you can never trust everyone fully"

"Well, who are they?" Nezu asked seriously.

The teacher rubbed his eyes with his index and thumb "Koda and Mineta"

Izuku tilted his head curiously while Nezu stopped sipping his tea "Explain."

"Koda doesn't talk much and can communicate with animals. A simple message sent through animals, even the smallest of insects could be decoded by the other end if someone has a compatible quirk. Mineta because I have overheard students talking about how he keeps locking himself in his room and keeps talking to someone on his phone. Though it could be anybody, I still think it's suspicious. The thing is, if we think about it, every student is a suspect and there lies the problem. You can never believe someone fully"

"Well" Izuku started with a frown "I think suspecting students and staff should be the last measure. A small misconception might break apart everything that UA stands for."

"That is true" Aizawa sighed.

The sleep deprived hero wondered how the little bundle of sunshine could be so wise and serious at times. Children, especially problem children, were beyond his understanding.

"Has Tsukauchi-san questioned the villains?" Izuku asked curiously.

Nezu tapped his chin with his paw and nodded "He did say something about going to question them but I haven't received an update yet. I guess I should call him up now"