Pt 1. //New York

Y/n's POV :
"Mom okay i'm packing! Gosh give me 5 minutes alone please!". I shouted from my bedroom upstairs while my mom was trying to pack her things. We are getting ready to move across the country, to Los Angeles California for my moms job offer. I didn't really want to go since all of my friends are here in New York. I'm  were going to miss everybody and I knew nobody in L.A. besides my 19 year old cousin. She lived there for 3 years and so I hope that she will show me around and help me meet new people. It's always been hard for me to make new friends since i'm  so quiet until you get comfortable and i show off my "crazy" side. Or funny side as my mom says. I haven't started packing much and were leaving in 2 days. Today was my last day at school in NY. Man oh man i'm going to miss it.

*best friend calls*

Billie-" hey girl i'm going to miss youu. why do you HAVE to move? especially all the way across the country?"

y/n-"i wish i can tell you. my mom had a great job offer but she has a great job now, here, in new york but i'll be back in no time. I promise"

bsf-" okay:( i miss youu, and i love you so much. text me when you're going to leave so i can say bye to you one last time"

y/n-" okay, i miss you too, goodnight"

*y/n hangs up*

A/N: when it's in parentheses , that's what she's thinking

Y/n -(gosh i'm going to miss it here .. )

___________

A/N: Hey guys. This is my first book ever. Umm, i hope you continue reading. Also, your best friend is Billie, Billie eilish is my another one of my favorites so i put her as my best friend. You can say your best friend if you'd like. Umm, im going to try my best at this book, im not sure how long it will be. I think it will be pretty long. But i hope you love it !!