Part 43:// Reaction

(the box)

(the box)

I walked downstairs and set the box on the island. No one was in here so i walked out to the yard to get Colby.

"Hey Love, i have something for you, come check it out please!" I shouted

"Okay baby i'll be right there!" He shouted back. While waiting for him, i walked over and sat on the countertop. I heard the glass door slide open and footsteps approach.

"Hey love. Here you go. Make sure you read the note first, then open the box. Then after you read the note, turn it over and read the back". I explained to him with a smile on my face.

He gently took the note off the box and read it.

After about a minute, he looked at me and kissed my head.

Oh no. He's about to open the box.

He grabbed the box to unwrap the ribbon i put around it. I quickly stopped him to hug him before he opened it. I let go and rubbed back on the counter.

"Please, don't hate me" I said to him, scared he's gonna leave me.

"I could never mama" he replied with a smile.

He put the box back on the counter and slowly opened it. Once it was fully opened, he stared at it. I was scared because i couldn't tell how he was feeling.

"Baby you're pregnant?!" He asked, tears forming in his eyes which make me start to cry.

"Depends on how you feel about it" I said

"Baby, im so happy. Are you really pregnant?" He asked me again as he picked up the pregnancy test and examined it.

"Yeah, im pregnant. I've always wanted to be a mom, and now look. You're gonna be a daddy" I smiled as tears were falling down my cheeks, happy tears of course.

Colby wrapped his arms around my waist and picked me up, spinning me around.

"I'm having a baby!! I'm going to be a father!" He yelled excitedly, very loud.

He let me down and started rubbing my belly. You can tell he was still in disbelief. He was shocked.

"Hey read the back of that note" I said to him while pointing to it.

He picked it up and read it. Once he finished, he put the note down and got on his knees. He put his head against my belly while wrapping his arms around me. He kissed my belly a couple times.

"I love you" he whispered to my belly as he rubbed it.

Colby wrapped his arms around me again and just hugged me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and squeezed him, he squeezed me a bit, but not too much since my belly.

"I love you so fucking much baby. Oh my good this is unreal. I'm so damn happy" he cried into my shoulder.

"Me too love, we're actually having a baby" i said, tears rolling down my face but i'm smiling. I'm glad he's happy about it. I didn't think he would be.

I heard footsteps approach, but i didn't bother to look since i was enjoying the moment.

"Hey is everything okay over here? Y'all are crying" Sam asked

"What's going on?" Kat said as she walked up to us.

"Look in that box right there" Colby instructed them.

"There won't be a spider or anything right?" Kat asked, laughing.

"No, open it" I laughed back.

Colby and I let go of each other so we can see their reaction.

They opened the box and quickly looked at me and Colby.

"You guys are pregnant?! Y/N YOU'RE PREGNANT?!" Kat asked excitedly.

"I am, i'm pregnant!" I replied. Kat ran up to me and hugged me.

"Do i get to be the auntie?" She asked

"Of course!" i laughed

"Im proud of you two! I'm the uncle right? I better be" Sam asked, making us all laugh.

After a couple of minutes of talking about it, Billie and jake walked in the door. Billie came up to me and asked why me and Colby were crying.

"Oh my god! Why are you two crying? Please tell me you two didn't break up." Billie said, looking sad.

"No no no, we didn't break up" I said. She looked relieved.

"Look in that box" Colby told them to do.

Jake and Billie looked in the box. Billie looked at me and started crying. She walked up to me and hugged me tight. I hugged her back. I wasn't sure if she was happy about it or not, so i was worried.

"Y/N... You're pregnant? Like this isn't a prank?" Billie asked, sobbing.

"I'm really pregnant. I wouldn't joke around about something like that Bils" I replied.

"Oh my god. You're really having a baby!?" She asked

"I am!"

Billie started rubbing my belly as she looked at Colby and I.

"Wow, oh my god. I'm so excited. This is, not what i expected, but i'm so fucking happy for you two. Thank you for giving me a niece or nephew. I'm happy it's with Colby, i know you two will be amazing parents. I love you both so much" She said as she cried and hugged us.

Colby's POV:
Y/N called me out of the pool and told me to come inside. I'm scared, what if i did something wrong or something. I walked inside and she had a box. She told me to open it. I was scared to see what it would be. I was scared for no reason though because i know i didn't do anything wrong. I opened the box and was in shock. My girl is pregnant. I'm going to be a dad! I'm happy i'm having a baby with the girl of my dreams. I know we have only been together for a few months, but i knew from the start, that this is the girl i want to be with forever. She's my life. I'm still in disbelief that she's pregnant. I'm not going to tell my mom or anyone else besides the household for a couple of weeks, im going to wait for when Y/N is ready. Man i didn't think i would ever have a baby. And i am. This is the greatest blessing ever. I already love this baby.