Part 47:// Dinner

6 day time skip:

"Hey baby goodmorning . Don't forget, I gotta leave tomorrow morning to get on the flight. You sure you're gonna be okay here? I'm gonna miss you and our baby" Colby asked me apologetically, as soon as i woke up.

"Y-yeah. I should be okay" i stuttered as i winced in a bit of pain, but trying not to let Colby see because i don't want to stop him from leaving.

"Okay love" he replied.

I was having trouble sleeping last night since my bump is getting bigger and bigger. I have a bump, not a big one, but i have one.

I looked at my phone to see what time it was, 12:37pm. Ugh i slept in. I have less than 24 hours with Colby.

"I wanna do something today. I'm not sure what, but you leave tomorrow so i wanna do something today if that's okay" i said to Colby as he was scrolling through tik tok.

"We can go on a date. I want to take you on a date today if you're up for it" Colby replied, smiling.

"Okay yeah!" i said excitedly.

// Time Skip //

I started looking through my closet to find something to wear on the date. Colby said to dress a bit fancy but keep it casual. I didn't have plenty of options since i haven't gone shopping for maternity dresses. As i kept searching through my dresses. i saw one that i realized i never wore because it was big on me. Maybe it will fit me now that i have more belly since it was always big on me, i thought to myself. I carefully took it off the hanger and set it in my bed.

I walked over to my bathroom and started doing my hair and makeup. I'm so excited. This is our first actual date since i've been pregnant. I did light makeup, and finished my hair.

I walked back out to my bedroom and slipped on my dress. I was scared of how i was going to look since i haven't worn a dress since i've been pregnant.

Once i finished putting the dress on, i walked to the bathroom. I look so fat and ugly.. He's going to change his mind once he sees how i look..I said to myself, trying not to cry. I stopped myself from crying and went to put my heels on. I walked over to my body mirror and examined my full look.

(you're not that big yet, you're a bit smaller i just really liked this dress)