Part 21:// Home Sweet Home

"He said he's going to-" Billie said before Colby put his hand over her mouth so she doesn't tell me.

"Billie don't tell her, please" Colby said to her, wanting to keep whatever it was a secret.

Colby's POV:
"Well i plan on asking her to be my girlfriend and eventually have babies with her. She's so beautiful, i know she's the one" i whispered in Billies ear.

Y/N was the most beautiful girl i have ever laid my eyes on. Yes i know when we met, it was a rough patch for Y/N, but she makes me so so happy and i hope i make her happy as well. I know i couldn't lose this girl. I've been falling for her a lot and i want her to be mine.

Y/N's POV:
Billies doorbell rang and i jumped a bit. I looked at Colby and Billie with a confused look on my face.

"I'll get it" Colby said.

He went to go look out of the peephole

"U-Haul is here" Colby said to us, motioning that we should start to get the stuff.

~~~
After about and hour of moving everything of Billie's into the uhaul truck, we finished. Who knew one girl can have so much.

"Hey Colby.." I said, getting Colbys attention.

"Yes baby, you okay?" He replied as he grabbed my hand.

"Please tell me what you said to Billie isn't bad.." i said as i was staring at the ground.

"No baby of course not, i would never say anything bad about you". He replied with a smile

"Okay.. And is it okay, that when we move back, we keep mommas room the same way? I don't want to move it around, i like it just how it is. Maybe in the future i'll get courage to move it, but not now" I asked shyly.

"Of course baby, however you want to do it we can" He said.

~~~

The next morning, we gathered all of our things and we're getting ready to go to the airport.

"Are you girls ready to go?" Colby asked.

"Yes" Billie and i said at the same time.

"Okay, let's go." Colby said.

~~~

We just got on the plane. I'm so so tired. I once again was in the middle of Colby and Billie. After about 2 hours, we got bored. Colby and Billie fell asleep on my shoulders again. I didn't really mind it, it actually brought me peace. I put my earbuds in my ears and played some music to help me fall asleep. I was so anxious because i extremely hate planes. Knowing you can plummet thousands and thousands of feet to your death at any time. It has always scared me so much. I was going through my songs on sound cloud and saw Billie's 'Ocean Eyes' song. I pressed on it. This song is so peaceful. She has an amazing ass voice. I have told her plenty of times she should release it, not only on sound cloud but she doesn't listen to me. She thinks her voice isn't good but i have to say the opposite. The song calmed me down a bit after overthinking the plane ride and darkness took over.
~~~

"Y/N, ugly, wake up, we landed" Billie laughed as she was tapping my shoulder.

"I'm up, we landed already?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"Yes, we did." Billie said sternly.

~~~

We just made it home. The flight was 6 hours, but here at LA, we're 3 hours behind New York. The plane took off at 7am, so by the time we got here, it was only 11am. I was pretty tired.