Part 51:// Plans

I don't remember falling asleep last night, but i actually slept through the whole night so i couldn't complain.

I woke up to the sun beaming in through the glass door that leads to my balcony. I looked over to my side and Colby wasn't there. I picked up my phone to check the time, 11:35am. I figured Colby was here still or else he would've texted me. I slowly got up out of bed and grabbed one of Colby's XPLR hoodies and walked out on the balcony. When i got out there, i leaned against the railing just soaking up the fresh air. I looked down at my belly and put my hands on it.

"I will always love you just as much as i love your daddy. You're our little girl, always" i said as i kept rubbing my belly.

"Yes she is our little girl. I got my two girls, i love you both more than anything" Colby said as he came behind me and put his hands on my belly on top of mine. He rested his head on my shoulder and kissed my cheek.

"Baby what do you wanna do today?" Colby asked me as he let go of my belly.

"I'm not sure. I know you have an XPLR photo shoot today though. In 2 hours. At 1:30"

"I do? I thought that was tomorrow?"

"Nope, Sam said you guys have to do it today since the photographer isn't available tomorrow. He told me to tell you but it completely slipped my mind so i will probably hang out with Billie and Kat"

"Okay thank you baby for letting me know. I love you"

"i love you more"

___
"Babygirl we're leaving" i heard Colby shout to me. I quickly got out of my bathroom and went downstairs to hug him goodbye.

"I love youu, you three have fun!" i told the boys. I'm happy i get to have some time with the girls. Being in a house with boys can be stressful after a little while, they're always super loud.

After the boys left, i went up to the bathroom to finish my makeup, i didn't have any plans so i just wanted to do my makeup for the fun of it. The girls came up with me so we can just talk about everything.

"so how are you and Colby?" Kat asked.

"We're great. I love that man. Who knew me going to that meet and greet will get me to where i am now. I'm having his baby for crying out loud. Shocker." i chuckled.

After a while of talking, we came up with a plan to go get our nails and lashes done. I was really looking forward to it. I haven't treated myself in a couple of months.

 I haven't treated myself in a couple of months

We all took our time getting ready. I finished before them since i started my makeup way earlier. By the time i finished i pulled out my phone and texted Colby.

Me:
Hey Colbs, we decided to go out and get our nails and lashes done, just a girls day. I hope you guys are having fun. I love you💗

My Love💗:
Okay beautiful. Have fun as well. I will text you once we are done with the shoot. I love you more mama🥰

I put my phone in my back pocket and grabbed my purse and made sure i had everything in it. I walked downstairs to meet the girls and made sure we had drinks to take with us, the three of us go through bottled water like no tomorrow.

We all finally got ready and got in Kat's car, Colby and Sam took mine since they were going to use it as a prop in the photo shoot which i didn't have a problem with.

Once we started driving, the three of us were just laughing and talking, having a good time. These two girls right here, we're my absolute best friends. I loved these girls.

___
We stopped at the Lash place to get our lashes done first. I've never gotten my lashes done so i wasn't sure what to do. I've only ever worn falsies.

We walked into the Lash place and i got whatever Kat got. She always not natural extensions. I didn't want full glam, but something more natural so i trusted Kat.

I sat on the chair and reclined a bit to put my head back, so Aurora i learned her name was, can do my lashes.

Kat, Billie and I all made convo and laughed, with Aurora, Paige, and Grace as they continued our lashes.

Once we were done, we got up and looked in the mirror.

"Girls, we're hot, I mean y'all are hot, I'm a pretty mom" i chuckled.

We went to pay the beautiful ladies that did our lashes and we walked out and got into Kat's car. Once we all got in, Kat connected her bluetooth and passed her phone to me so i could play whatever playlist i wanted.

For tonight, i'm yours.
So deny the truth
We'll stay behind, closed doors
Cause all i wanna do is lie, with you
Even though it's wrong to lie, with you

We all started singing, very loudly. It sounded like we were all going through mid-life crisis' but we were the total opposite. We were all truly happy, and all of us were in love.

As we pulled up to the house, i realized that the garage door was open, but my car wasn't here so that meant the boys weren't back.

"um, Billie? Kat? Did we accidentally leave the garage door open by any chance?" i asked nervously. Petrified that HE could be in the house, even though he is in prison, I was still scared.

"Not that i know of. Y/N, you get back in the car in case we have to go fast, Billie and i will go check it out". Kat demanded, for the safety of me and my baby.

After about 5 minutes, Billie and Kat ran out. They quickly ran to the car and hopped in and Kat put the keys in the ignition with no hesitation. She didn't even put in her seat belt.

"What's going on?!" I asked in terror. I didn't want to know what it was, but this was my home.

"We went in-"