Part 37:// Caught (Light smut)

"So Naomi. How was your moms house last night? You didn't get back home until 1:30 in the morning" Lucas asked with a bit of attitude

"It was good, she said hello" Naomi responded.

Colby and i laughed which made Lucas laugh. We all knew she was lying but she didn't know what Lucas knew.

"Oh i meant the party you went to. I know about it. You tried hitting on Colby. I should've left you the first time you cheated and i took you back" Lucas laughed

"Baby i'm sorry, i promise i won't lie to you again, forgive me? I love you and only you baby, i wanna marry you" Naomi begged.

"We're done, i want your shit out of my house" Lucas told her. Naomi started crying. Colby, Lucas and I laughed. Naomi ended up walking away crying.

"Thank you guys for telling me, she's been lying a lot recently. I appreciate it" Lucas said as he dapped Colby up.

"Of course man" Colby responded.

Lucas walked away from the booth and eventually out of the restaurant. I looked at Colby and picked up the napkin Naomi wrapped the bottle up with.

"Here's my phone number sexy, i can make you cum, call me. 310-618-5019" It read.

"Such a whore" I said snarkly as we laughed.

~~~
We ended up leaving the restaurant, and got in the car. We didn't even eat there. We were looking for other restaurants but there was nothing we liked so we decided to go home and make breakfast. As we were driving, a sex song came on and Colby put his hand on my thigh. He started squeezing a bit, man it felt so good. I loved when he was like this. He was like this a few times but we never had sex after. We only had sex the one time. It was amazing. He started moving his hand up my thigh getting closer to my pussy. I felt myself get wet and i was getting horny. Fuck i couldn't be like this right now, we're in the car.

After a while of driving, we got to the house. We walked in and went to the kitchen where everyone was. We all started helping each other make breakfast. Well, it's lunchtime now. So lunch. We all decided to make BLT sandwiches which are my favorite. I was on bacon duty, Colby was mayo, Billie was cutting lettuce, Sam was cutting tomato's, Jake was putting the bread in the toaster, and Kat was preparing the macaroni salad. I love spending time with my best friends like this. I realize i made a very good choice with having them move in.

Once we finished making sandwiches, we all started talking about what Sam and Colby wanna do for their next video. They haven't therm posting much bc they said they've been needing a break but they will get back on schedule with posting.

~~~

We finished eating and decided we were going to watch some movies, so we all closed the blackout curtains and turned off the lights until the only light that we had was from the tv. We sat down on the couch. We watched a couple of horror movies and some funny ones. I laid down in Colby's lap and laid my head on his shoulder while we were watching the movies. I had to wiggle around gently to get comfortable, but i wiggled around a bit too much.

"Fuck baby" Colby lightly groaned in my ear. That instantly made my stomach flutter.

He put his hand on my thigh and started rubbing it. I was still in my shorts from this morning and he took that to his advantage. He slowly started moving his hands up my thigh, getting closer to my pussy. I felt myself get wet again.

I wiggled a bit more because i felt myself get wet and it was a bit uncomfortable with the way i was sitting, so i moved and felt his dick getting hard. I moaned a bit very quietly so no one heard me. I put my head on Colby's shoulder and whispered in his ear.

"Daddy, you're making me really horny" i said seductively, making it to where only he can hear me.

Right after i said that, he moved his hand up and started touching my pussy, rubbing it outside of my shorts. I gripped on his shoulder lightly but trying not to make it noticeable to the others. He picked my head up for a second to move my hair out of my face and he started kissing my neck quietly. The room was pretty much dark so no one would really be able to see anyways, and we were the only ones on this couch.

As he was kissing my neck, he slid the shorts over to the side and started playing with my pussy outside of my panties. I gently arched my back, making me rub against his dick and let me tell you, it was hard.

I got up off of Colby and left him sitting on the couch.

"Hey you guys, i think i'm going to go take a nap, my body is tired" I told everyone so they didn't worry.

"Okay we love you" Kat said with a smile

"I love you guys too, don't burn the house down" i chuckled and walked over to the stairs.

As i was walking up the stairs, pulled out my phone and pressed on Colby's contact.

             Me
Oh so you don't wanna come up with me? I may have something for you and you wanna turn down that opportunity 😳

My Love💗
Oh baby don't worry i'm coming up, just waiting a bit so they don't think anything of it👀

Me:
Okay no worries, i'll be waiting😉

My Love💗
Ill be up in 5 😍

I quickly dropped my phone and started going through my closet to find something a bit revealing to wear before he came up. As i kept looking, in the back corner i saw a bag. I picked it up and looked at it 'Spencer's'.  I quickly look through it so see what it was and why Colby didn't show me. This was the thing he bought when we went to the mall and that girl was getting touchy. I pulled it out of the bag and placed it on the bed so i can see it better. I laid it out flat.

"This will so work" i said to myself while smiling.

I grabbed it and quickly walked into the bathroom and put it in. It was a bit confusing at first since i have never worn anything like this, but i got it. I mean this would literally be only my 2nd time having sex with Colby in the months we have been together. I wanted him to really like it.