Pt.2 // Packing And Leaving

* 2 days later

Y/n's POV:

"Y/N are you ready!? !! We need to go now!" My mom shouted as she was rushing to get everything in the uhaul truck. "Yes mom i'm just trying to call billie (best friends) quick !" I shout back.

*you call billie*

y/n-"hey, we're about to go, come outside and see me before i have to leave"

billie- " okay i'm getting my flip flops on"

*you hang up*

Billie jumped into my arms as were both crying and telling each other how much we're gna miss each other. "I promise, i will text you every single day, and i won't forget about you or have a new best friend. I love you" I said to billie as i was in tears because i have to leave and im not sure when im going to see her again. "I love you, and same to you, you're my best friend, or as your mom would joke around and say ~4Lyfers~". billie said as she hugged me. "Okay, i love you, bye" ."bye". As i was leaving i looked back at her and she was waving at me and i waved back until i turned the corner and couldn't see her  anymore.

2 hours later~

I woke up and i realized i fell asleep, i cried myself to sleep. i just put headphones in and decided to watch youtube. "What's up guys it's Sam and Colby and we're back...." , gosh i've always found these boys attractive. I started watching the haunted exploration videos. I watched a few before i fell back asleep again. A few hours later i woke up, and i'm getting closer to L.A. but still so far. I switched to netflix and watch movies and i reached into one of my bags to grab some snacks. I then started playing silly car games with your family to pass time.

|Time skip to arriving to L.A|