Part 25:// YES!

"Hey Colby, dinner was amazing, i really enjoyed it. Thank you! I've never been in a real date, and that made me really happy, especially after everyone that has happened. I appreciate you" I heard Y/N say. I looked over to her and grabbed her hand and smiled.

"Of course beautiful" i softly replied.

~~~
"Colby, where are we going? The house was back that way" Y/N said as she chuckled lightly.

"Just one more stop" i smiled

Y/N's POV:
We finished our dinner and left the restaurant. He drove past the house, i had asked him where we were going. He didn't tell me. I wasn't worried, i just enjoyed the ride with us holding hands.

We pulled up to my favorite beach here in LA. I love coming to the beach at night. It's just so peaceful, i enjoy it.

"Here we are baby" Colby said.

"The beach? I love it here, but what are we doing here?" I asked shyly as i grabbed Colby's arm and just held it close.

"Here we are baby!" He said with a smile.

Before we got closer, i took my heels off. I shouldn't walk in sand in heels or else i'll break a foot.

"Colby, i love it!" I said excitedly.

"Good mama, i hope you do!" Colby replied as he walked me to the blanket and helped me sit down since my dress was skin tight.

We sat there and drank wine for a little bit and just laughed. Colby then had me stand up. I thought we were about to leave.

"Hey Y/N, i have a serious question. I have been nervous to ask you this" Colby said as he grabbed both of my hands and looked me in my eyes

"Yes handsome? Ask me anything" i replied

"You mean everything to me. We haven't known each other too long, but long enough for me to fall so deeply in love with you. You're so beautiful. Everything you do, makes me the happiest man. You're worthy of love, and i always want you to know that. So what i'm trying to say is, Baby, will you be my girlfriend and continue to make me so so happy?" Colby said as he started tearing up a bit.

I brought one of my hands up to my face and was in shock. I didn't think he liked me like this. Come on Y/N, don't screw this up.

"Yes!! OMG yes!! 1000 times yes!!" i squealed as i jumped into his arms.

"Well, i have something for you!" Colby said.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out 2 velvet black boxes. They looked so familiar. Like the boxes i just got earlier today.

"Well. Since you're officially my girl now, i have something for you" Colby said with a slight smile

He opened the velvet box, revealing the rose gold 2 piece ring set.

"Oh my god, Colby, it's beautiful! Wait are you the one that got me these 2!?" i asked excitedly as i showed him my hand.

"Yes i did baby, i was hoping you'd love theme I love the way they look on your hand, it's like they were meant to be there" Colby replied as he grabbed my hand and stared at it.

"Well, i don't see a ring on this finger." He pointed to my ring finger on my left hand.

"So this one. This is going to go there. This is a promise ring. Okay love? It's my promise to you that i'll never leave you, i will always be by your side, through everything. I will always protect you, i will always keep you safe. It's a promise that i will marry you one day and we can start a family. I promise to love you and only you, and no other girl. I promise we're forever." Colby said nervously as he took the ring out of the box and slipped it on my finger.

"Oh and, a matching necklace" Colby said as he opened the box.

"Colby, oh my god. It's gorgeous. You didn't have to do all of this, but i love it all" I said as i hugged Colby tight.

"I had to make it special, a night to remember. Why don't you turn around so i can put it on for you love" He said as he pulled the necklace out of the box. I turned around so he can put it on me.

I started tearing up. How can i go from such a shitty and abusive relationship to one that is so beautiful. God, Colby is my boyfriend now. I'm in a relationship. A relationship that makes me so damn happy. How did i ever get so lucky man. Who knew a man like him would ever fall in love with a girl like me

Colby's POV:
She's my girl!! I finally asked and this is my girlfriend now. She's gorgeous. I wouldn't want anyone else to be my girlfriend.

I quickly pulled out my phone and texted the group chat

Traphouse Crew

C- "SHE SAID YES!!"

K- "Awe im so happy for you!"

S- "Man i'm proud of you for finding someone that makes you happy!"

C- "Thank you guys! Listen i'm gna go have a movie night with her and Billie, i'll talk to y'all in the morning!"

K&S- "Wait who's Billie? Why haven't we heard about her?"

C- "Y/Ns best friend, she's a great girl, y'all will meet her eventually"

After i sent the last text, i put my phone back in my pocket. It was going for midnight, we should probably head home. I wanna watch movies with my girl and Billie.

"Hey baby, wanna go home and watch movies?" I said kindly, holding my hand out to help her up.

"Sounds amazing" she replied with a smile.

Holy shit, i have to text Billie and tell her to go home before we do so Y/N doesn't know she was here and took the video. I took out my phone again and pressed on her contact.

Billie :)

C- "Hey! We're about to head home, so go home now so she doesn't know i had you here to record"

B- "No worries Cole, i left about 10 minutes ago, i'm parking in the garage now"

I saw her message and chuckled. A very good wingman. I put my phone in my pocket again and walked Y/N to the car and held open the door for her. I then went back to grab all of our things and put them in the trunk.

Now that we're all situated, Let's go home. I can't wait to spend the first night with Y/N as my girl.