Part 33:// Party

"Y/N... Why haven't you told me? Is that why you missed like a bit over a month of school and did everything online...?" Billie asked, with tears in her eyes

"Yeah.. I'm sorry. I didn't tell you because i thought it was over once the cops put him in cuffs. But you know his dad is an officer. So he got away with it" i replied, with more tears developing in my eyes.

I looked over at Colby. Tears coming out of his eyes but clenched fists. The anger in Colby's eyes kind of s sees me. Once he looked at me, he realized i was scared because the look he was giving, he knew i could tell he was angry. He softened his face and got out of his chair. He walked over to me and grabbed my hands, i stood up in front of him. He pulled me close and hugged me tightly.

"Baby.. I'm sorry you had to go through that. Yo i don't deserve to be treated like that because you didn't want to have sex. I promise you, i would never do anything to hurt you princess" he whispered in my ear quietly, but loud enough for only me to hear.
I gently nodded my head so he knows i heard him.

He let go of me. I didn't want to stop bugging him, he was my safe place, my protector, my home.

"I'm so sorry i asked, i didn't know it would be anything relatively close to that" Kat said with a face full of guilt.

"Wow, Y/N, you're so strong for dealing with that. I'm happy you're here with us now, safe." Sam said

"It's okay Kat, i was going to tell you guys eventually. I just didn't know how to bring it up you know" I said, they all nodded their heads in agreement.

"But, i don't want y'all to feel bad, so why don't we go do something? Get it off our minds." I asked. Looking at all of them, their faces went from sad to happier in the matter of seconds after i asked.

We all made a plan to go have fun. We weren't sure where though. We wanted to distract ourselves from my trauma.

"I'm usually not one to say this.. But how about a party?" I asked, looking at all of them

"Y/N you sure? This is your home-" Kat tried getting out

"Our home. This is our home" I smiled at her.

"Are you sure you want to do this party?" Sam asked me

"Why not? It would be something to do for sure. I just don't have plenty of friends here, you guys are my only friends, so if y'all want to invite some, go for it. Party starts at 8! Let's start inviting people and buy alcohol!" I said, raising my hands at the end, letting them know that we can do this party.

While Kat, Colby, Sam and Jake started inviting people, letting them know the party starts at 8, Billie and i went to my mommas room to look in the big chest she had full of alcohol. All of the alcohol was full since she bought new ones when we moved here.
We grabbed the only 2 liquor bottles and the one bottle of vodka, my mom was a wine drinker so it's rare she has this kind of alcohol.

We grabbed it and walked down to the kitchen and placed them on the island.

"Hey, we're going to need more, wanna go for me since i'm only 19 and you're 21?" I asked Sam.

"Yeah let me tell Kat, i'll be back" he replied

"Have her go too!!" i said smiling.

While Sam went to ask Kat if they could go get more, i looked on my phone to see how much money i had. I always saved every penny i got so i knew it was going to be good.

While the screen was loading, i told Kat and Sam to come over to me.

"Grab whatever you guys like, whatever Colby likes, just grab tons of alcohol. Don't buy too much at one liquor store or else they will think something is up. Here's my credit card" I said as i gave them my credit card.

"Are you sure? Alcohol is pretty expensive" Sam asked

I showed him how much money was in my account without looking at it because i know i had about 10-12 grand in there since i saved all the money i have earned since i was a kid.

"Y/N! You have so much" Sam said

"Only like 12 grand, most" i replied

"Y/N! Look at your phone and read what that says!" Kat said shocked

Just as she said that, i turned my phone to look at it. Oh my fucking god. 8 million. What the fuck, there has to be a glitch in the system. Has to be.

I shrugged it off for a bit, giving them my card. They took it and walked out of the door. I went to Colby and asked if he invited people.

"How many people can we invite?" He asked

"As many as you'd like, as long as they fit downstairs at least, i don't want them upstairs in our rooms" i laughed

~~~

It was 7pm. The party starts in about an hour. After we situated everything, i ordered tons of pizzas.

"Fuck i got to get ready. Im not going to my own party looking like shit" I said to myself. Colby must have overheard me.

"Baby don't say that, you're beautiful. But if you would like to go get ready, i will wait down here for the pizza" He said kindly.

I walked upstairs to my room and went to my closet. I looked for a good dress. And matching heels. I had so many to choose from but i wanted to choose something kind of revealing, one that will catch Colby off guard.

As i kept looking, i saw one. One that i couldn't keep my eye off of. I grabbed it out of my closet and went to my bathroom to quickly do light makeup. After my makeup i quickly straightened my hair. After i finished, i went back to my bedroom and slipped the dress and heels on.

"Perfect" i thought to myself.

(the heels should match the color of the dress but i couldn't find heels that do so let's pretend)

I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. I love this outfit.

I walked downstairs, as i was in the middle of the stair case, Colby looked up at me.