18

Chloe POV :

I woke up and tried to adjust my sight with the light, I stirred a bit and groaned in pain.

My back was aching so badly, I tried to sit with lots of difficulty. I observed my surrounding and it was not my room. Instead, I was in his room.

I looked at myself under the sheets I was wearing the same dress of last night and then everything that happened came crashing down on me.

I looked in the room, he was now where to be seen.

I looked at my wrist there were red bruises of the ropes. And I shivered by the memory of the rats moving on my body. I shut my eyes close to calm my breathing, and to stop my tears.

My father's crying and bruised face came flashing in front of me. He will kill them.

"He will kill my parents.no.no...." I mumbled.

What should I do. Oh! GOD help me. I can't run away he will kill my parents, he will torture them. No I can't live with him. He is psycho. He didn't believe me on John. He thinks so low of me.

I just don't understand why he's doing this to me, to my father. I haven't hurt anyone in my entire life. Then why he's doing this to me. Why...

I silently lay there sobbing, curled up in the ball. Thinking of what living hell my life has become in just a month.

The creaking sound of door made me sit up in a jolt. Door opened and Jess came in with a tray of food. She put the tray on the side table. And looked at me.

When she saw me a gasp left her mouth at seeing my teary face,swollen red eyes, I knew I was looking like a mess.

She came towards me with concern and I hugged her so tight while still sitting on the bed. She patted me head and said sweet words to calm me down.

When I was calmed a bit she asked me what happened. I told her about what John did But I didn't tell her about how my husband tortured me for what I haven't done.

She calmed me down and made me eat breakfast, had shower, and she did the dressing of my wound which was half opened again I don't know by whose man handling. John's or Andrew's.

She helped me change into comfortable cloths. I moved back to my room, away from his.

Jess informed me he went to Hong Kong for business trip. And don't know when he'll return.

***********
It's been two weeks since that incident. He didn't come back. Which, I'm very thankful of. My wounds dressing is removed now it's almost healed.

I spend my whole day with Jess and Eli, they are the best people. We do house chores together and eat together.

I've found a library in this house and it's beautiful with lots of amazing books. I spend my afternoons while sitting in library and reading books.

Every night I cry thinking and praying for my parents. I can tolerate him doing anything to me. But not to my parents. I don't know where he had kept my mom. I wish my parents could escape him. So at least I'll be relieved that they are safe.

It's 2 am and I can't sleep. I heaved a sigh and moved out of my room.

I was passing the corridor but on the next step I found myself in front of Andrew's room. He doesn't come back yet.

So I stepped inside and moved towards the terrace door. And luckily it was opened.

I went there and close the door behind me.

There was an amazing beautiful view in front of me.

A pool in the dark was beautiful for the sight. The whole terrace was dark except from the blue light coming out of the pool.

The water was looking so tempting and desirable. Even though I can't swim. But I couldn't control myself.

I slip off my night dress, and put them on chair on the side. Now I was in my red bra and panties.

The cool breeze was so soothing to the skin. I made my way towards the pool and slowly step by step I went inside. The water was reaching my shoulders. So it was safe.

The water was so chilly and fresh that I felt at peace.

I stayed in water for half an hour, my finger tips were started getting wrinkled for being in water for a long time. So I thought to go back to my room. But I did opposite of it. And stayed in the pool while leaning my back on the wall. I stayed in water.

After almost an hour I move out of the pool towards my cloths. But they were now where to be seen.

I turn around and my breath caught in my throat. And involuntary my hand move up to cover my self from his gaze,which was sending shivers to my body.

There stood in front of me was Andrew. Holding my clothes in one hand. With towel on his neck, his jeans hung loosely on his waist giving a slight view of his v line, and he was shirtless, his six abs were on full display, And it was looking as if he just came out of the shower.

I lowered my gaze and cursed my self for not bringing a bath rob. Or on the first place why do I came here.

I felt so embarrassed and bad, that I'm standing almost naked in front of him. Tears started to well up in my eyes, by thinking of what he can do to me. But I didn't let them out.

He looked at me up and down and I felt like trembling under his heated gaze.

He took step towards me, but on cue I took a step back. He stopped I didn't dare to look up. Suddenly he throws his towel at me. Which I caught instantly and wrapped it around my body.

I was not expecting this from him. But I muster the courage to move, I passed him.

But when I was about to open the door I was yanked back from a strong hold on my wrist and I came crashing on his hard chest.

He holds my waist and pulled me flush against his body. I stared at him with wide eyes, On the verge of crying.

"Where do you think you are going love. I am not done yet!" He husked.