35

Chloe was going towards the kitchen to put the plates and have something to eat as she was starving because she hasn't eaten anything for more than twenty-four hours, and is feeling so tired and drained out as she was taking care of Jess who is having a slight fever. But she was relieved that Jess will be fine after taking a good sleep.

As she was crossing the living room she halted in her steps by hearing someone yelling. And she knew exactly who it is. She makes her way towards the noise and saw Andrew yelling on the phone, his back facing her, she can easily tell he is in angry mood, but she doesn't know the reason of his rage.

She contemplated whether to leave him or calm him down, but seeing him shaking in anger she decided to leave. As she was about to take the first step she halted in her tracks when his chuckle along with words echoed around the hall.

He was telling someone to kill her father. Her blood turned cold in her veins and the plates fell from her hands to which Andrew turned towards her.

He saw how her face was pale as if the blood was being sucked out of her. It took him a minute or two to understand why she was pale. She heard his conversation. Not the whole of it but most probably the last part which sounded like he's telling someone to kill her father.

He decided to go with the flow because he is not going to deny the fact that he wanted her father to die but Chloe was stopping him from doing so because he doesn't want to hurt her. But deep down he knew after this conversation, John will not kill her father instead he will try to do something else. So there will be enough time for him to find her father and decide his fate.

But in all this scenario he doesn't want to give Chloe false hope that her father will live. Because he is still not confirmed whether John will kill him or not so it would be better for her to remain in dark and accept it rather earlier than later.

He contemplated for a second to tell her that John caught her father but what will he get from this? Nothing she's still going to hate him even more because in her eyes this all will be his fault as he started it in the first place.

She was staring at him without any emotions on her face, She felt betrayed as if someone brutally slapped her and brought her back to the reality. The devastating truth of her life. Life which she was desperately trying to start with her beast of a husband.

She felt as if she was trying to fix the mirror which was already broken. Why she was trying to accept him as her husband after all the things he did she still tried to give their relationship a chance. And this is What he's doing. Ordering someone to kill her father.

She felt betrayed because she expected something from him, but she doesn't know that he is the beast who will never change.

Her emotions changed into rage and anger, how could he order someone to kill her father and on the other hand tell her he's alive. He tricked me into thinking that he might let my father go but no he's a monster. In complete fury she slapped him hard across his face.

He was taken off guard when he felt a slight sting on his right cheek. And his face turned to the side because of the impact of the slap. The aura changed around him immediately and became deadly. The moment his eyes landed on her she gasped, his eyes were pitch black so dark that it can't even compare to the black color. She felt her legs go weak when she saw agonizing fire in his eyes. But she held her composure.

The next moment he pushed her hard and her back hit the wall, she was trembling in fear from the inside because of his proximity. He was so angry that his veins were popping out from his neck, his jaw was clenched. She doesn't dare to back down either her eyes were shining with outrageous fire.

He was liking this fire in her eyes,and he wanted to teach her a damn lesson for slapping him. Nobody ever dared to lay a finger on him and now she slapped him. But he knew he deserves it because according to her he is killing her father.

He held her jaw In a tight grip but not tight enough to hurt her. As he was about to say something he again felt a headache along with drowsiness but his grip on her doesn't loosen a bit.

"How dare you! Fucking slapped me." Andrew roared.

He was outrageous it was evident in his features, but she isn't going back down now. She will die before she back down without fighting this monster. She was hurt badly, and she was angry on her self that why she even thought about giving him a chance. She was hurt because deep down she had accepted him.

Chloe hissed. "You deserve more than just a slap."

She spit out her words venomously, to which his grip became tight. She hissed in pain but her fire full gaze doesn't move from his pitch black orbs. She with all her might pushed him hard to which he stumbled back.

She took it as an advantage and tried to run out from the mansion while yelling.

"I HATE YOU!" Chloe yelled.

Her dress was making it difficult for her to run. Andrew was fast enough to catch her and carried her like a rag doll towards his room, but a strong wave of headache hit him due to which he loosened his grip on her to which she took off a run towards the main door. Andrew yelled.

Andrew yelled. "Seal!"

She tried her best to open the door but it was not working, suddenly it hit her that his voice is the doors lock. And he just said seal. Does that means, that the whole mansion is sealed. A shriek left her mouth when she felt him throwing her on his shoulder roughly. Before going in his room,she was punching his back with all her power. But it was of no use. Her body was aching because of his tight hold.

As they were inside his room he threw her on the couch and locked the door. Her heart started beating erratically in fear. She immediately stood up from the couch.

Andrew came deadly close to her, but she stood her ground she isn't going to get intimidate by him. His eyes raked her body with an evil glint and then finally landed on her fire blazing orbs. He felt himself getting hard.

Andrew snickered at her face. "You were saying something?"

The next words she said sealed her fate by the hands of this beast.