29

My eyes widened by the view in front of me. There in front of me was a set up for dinner, in front of the soothing waves. There were candles around the chairs giving it a beautiful look.

When I turned around, at the back there was a house. (No.not house but a freaking beautiful mansion.) it was beautiful.

The moment he holds my hand and intertwined our fingers. That snapped me out of my trance. I looked at him and then back at the view. He tugged my hand and started walking towards the table. He pulled out the chair for me and made me sit on the chair. ( I don't understand, What all this meant. Is this a date.)

"I-Is this a d-date?" I asked.

He looked at me for a while observing me keenly his intense gaze was making me uncomfortable now. He spoke.

Andrew gave a plain reply. "Think whatever you want."

While saying that he shrugged, and then again started staring at me, and it was irritating me to no end, so I spoke up.

"Staring is rude you know." I muttered.

"You make it kinda hard for me not to stare." He said while smirking, and I lowered my gaze at his words. I know my face is red now. So I didn't bother to look at him again. I kept my eyes on the waves, whereas I felt his intense gaze on me. I was feeling a bit hungry now. I looked at the table and it was empty. (Are we just going to sit here, starving...) I was a bit startled, when he spoke.

Andrew questioned. "Aren't you hungry."

(Thank God.... Food finally.) I nodded, to which he stood up and went towards the mansion, after a while he came back with a tray of delicious looking food, what shocked me was that he started serving me. I sat quietly observing him. He then seated down in front of me and motioned me to eat. I nodded and ate my food silently.

After dinner, he put on the music, it felt so beautiful, then he approached me and held his hand forward and said.

"Come dance with me." He spoke.

I was taken aback by his sudden statement, and spoke hesitantly.

"I d-don't know how to dance." I stuttered.

He looked at me with a poker face, he grabbed my hand and jerked me forward to which I landed on his hard chest, with a gasp

"I didn't ask, I was telling you. And don't worry I'll teach you." He mused.

With that I stood straight and put my hand on his chest to balance myself, but he snakes his hand around my waist and pulled me closer, I hesitantly put my hand on his shoulder, he holds my other hand and intertwined our fingers. Then he spoke.

"Now just follow my steps." He spoke.

I nodded my head, he slowly started moving and I followed his steps, his closeness invaded my senses, his minty,musky scent was intoxicating and masculine. When, I felt we are too close.

I moved a little back by the next step which didn't go unnoticed by him because the next moment his other hand also moved to my waist, and he pulled me flush against his chest, a yelp left my mouth,and my eyes widened.

My chest was pressed against his and only my toes were touching the ground, I was basically in air and completely crushed in his arms. I put my hands on his shoulder to create a distance. But he nuzzles his face in my neck and spoke.

"Do I have thorns on my body." He asked.

"Huh!" I was confused.
(What...is he insane.)

"Then why the fuck are you moving away from me." He spoke with a hint of anger lacing in his voice. It scared me a bit. So I decided to put my thoughts in front of him.

"I-It's too close." I spoke softly.

He chuckled and tighten his grip more if that was possible. And started moving his hand up and down on my back in a calming manner and spoke.

Andrew mused. "You are looking breathtakingly stunning. I can't stay away from you. So just bear my closeness."

"B-but I-I can't breathe." I complained.

He immediately loosened his hold a bit but not enough for me to escape. I looked at his face and observed his features. Sharp jawline, pitch black eyes, tall, muscular and handsome. If I ever met him in other circumstances, I would have definitely fallen for his charms.

But now I know better, then to fall in his charms. He is dangerous and a heart less man. I don't know why he is behaving nice to me these days. But his this behavior is melting my heart. It just felt like a dream. If, he will stay like this forever then I don't want to wake up from this dream.

Unintentionally I put my head on his chest and hugged him lightly while swaying. I felt him froze for a moment, but then he relaxed and hugged me back tightly. I can felt his heart beat and it was like a lullaby. (This dream feels to real to be true.)

To confirm my suspicious I pinched my hand, and it stings. (Shit!) I immediately moved back due to which he was taken a back, I spoke.

"I-I am tired." I spoke.

He nodded and started moving towards the house. I followed him inside the house and it was luxurious, he walked in to a beautiful room and I followed him. He closed the door and went into the restroom.

I have to change my clothes, but I didn't bring any. Might be possible I could find something in his wardrobe. I opened his wardrobe and there were only his clothes. I searched for the largest shirt but couldn't find any instead I found a beautiful large hoodie sweatshirt blanket. It was so soft. I immediately changed in to that hoodie.

My legs till mid thighs were bare, I laid on the bed and covered my self with blanket. I was tired as hell. I felt the door opening and some shuffling in the room. But I drifted into deep slumber.