42

Fear was the only thing he was feeling now as he was alone. He was scared of showing himself to her. The way she was panicking when he was not even there, was so painful for him to watch. She was scared out of her whits just by hallucinating him, what will she do when she'll see him in real. He doesn't even want to think about the scenarios.

He never wanted to have her like this. If this was his motives from the beginning he would've had her the night he kidnapped her.

He was attracted to her from the beginning but his desires to have her grew more with each passing day, to the point he became sexually frustrated. To get rid of her thoughts he visited nightclubs to get a good fuck but every time he would try to fuck someone ,Chloe's innocent face would flash in front of his eyes, and he would stop. He knew at that point, that he was hers only, he can't cheat on her.

The day he ruthlessly branded her and claimed her to be his property was the same day he branded her name on himself. As much as she was his, he was hers.

He never knew how to behave with a woman and what are the tactics of a true gentle man.
The only things he knows throughout his life is how to use power and force. He knows how to develop fear in his victims. He spent more than half of his life in Mafia. It is obvious that this underground world is not for innocent people. It turns the most righteous of a person to a sadist, it changes you in ways that you never thought to be.

He was also the righteous boy once upon a time but it all changed when he was snatched off everything he held dear to. He tried to live his life in the righteous way as much as he could but this world is so cruel, it won't let you live in peace. And to survive in this world of demons, you have to become one, the strongest one.

All these years he struggled hard to become what he is today. But in the process of becoming the man which he is right now he lost the boy he was once upon a time. But he doesn't regret it he was fine with his life until she. She came as a storm which turned his life upside down.

The first time he saw her was when she clumsily bumped into him, and she fell on the floor at that time she looks so cute and beautiful that he couldn't take his eyes off her. After that he remembered how he stalks her every day. It was quite odd for him, for a Mafia boss to do such thing, but he couldn't help it.

He remembered how frightened she was when she realized she was being kidnapped. How her eyes widened when he'll get too close to her. Or how her form started trembling when he'll touch her.

Each and every memory he shared with her either sweet or bitter crossed his mind and a tear fell down from his eye when he remembered his words which he said to her while assaulting her.

*OH! FUCK CHLOE! I LOVE YOU.* He had said.

A sad smile formed on his lips by realizing how sardonic his situation is. He confessed his purest feelings to her while defiling her. How ironic it is.

He didn't know when he started having feelings for her other than desire. He loved her all this time, but he would just put the name of lust or desires on his feelings. He didn't want to fall for his enemies daughter, so he keeps on telling himself that these strong feelings he held for her are nothing more than lust.

But he was wrong and now when he realized his true feelings, it was too late.

He was supposed to protect her but what he did instead? He ruined her, his own wife. He suddenly started feeling as if a heavyweight is thrown at him and it was crushing him down.

This heavy feeling was non other than guilt.

This guilt was making it difficult for him to breath. He needs to take it off. He wants to get rid of it. And for that he needs her forgiveness. He very well knew the gravity of his crime. He knew she will never forgive him neither he expected anything. But he wants to get these feelings off of him.

He knew she was on sedatives, and she won't be waking up soon, so he went to her room. When, his eyes landed on her small frame he felt his heart paining badly in his chest. She was lying there still with bruises, marks, chapped lips and pale skin. An IV was attached to her arm. She was this much still, that a person can't even tell if she was breathing or not. The beeping of the machine which show her heart rate was the only thing which indicated that she was alive.

Slowly he made his way towards her and sat beside the bed on the chair. He saw her small pale hand and wanted to hold it,he hesitated a bit but held her hand it was so cold, his own hands were shaking he slowly started to rub her hand to make her warm. And gently kissed on her hand.

Her bruised face was making it difficult for him to breath when he knew he's the reason behind it. A tear slipped down his eye and his whole body started shaking in pain and agony.

"I-I'm sorry Chloe."

He muttered while another tear roles down his eyes. His hold on her hand tightened in a gentle manner as his body shook in pure guilt and regret. He gave feathery kisses on her palm as if he'll apply a bit pressure she'll break. In a broken voice he spoke. "I-I----"