57

Andrew tried to open his eyes but it felt like tons of weight has been thrown over his eyelids, he wasn't able to feel his body. For a moment he thought that he died. But the place he was in, was moving, as if he's in some sort of van and it's moving.

When he was fully conscious, he realized that he was blindfolded, his body was aching all over the place. He felt a sharp pain in his left thigh and near his abdomen and rib cage. When he tried to move, the pain increased ten folds, making him hiss in pain.

He felt a sudden movement beside him. He asked in a hushed tone.

"Ethan is that you?"

"No! It's my ghost." Ethan replied.

"Shut up!" Andrew said irritated.

"I think we're in a van." Ethan said.

Andrew mocked. "Oh! So your brain still works."

Ethan scoffed on Andrew's sarcastic remark. They both were chill as if it is a normal thing for them. There wasn't a bit of fear in them.
They tried to open their wrists which were bounded tightly by ropes.

The van came to a sudden halt, making them both fall, Andrew hissed in pain again. By the time he knew that the pain in his thigh is due to the bullet (but what the fuck is piercing my abdomen).

"You're hurt!" Ethan asked.

Andrew grumbled. "No! I just love hissing!!!"

The door of the van opened, and they both were harshly pulled out of the van.

"Fuck you morons!"

Ethan was punched hardly on his face by the person who was dragging him, towards their destination. Ethan spit out the blood on the floor and tried to free himself, which landed him another punch on his jaw. He cursed silently. Waiting for the cowards to open him up, so he can beat the shit out of them.

The goons that were dragging Andrew and Ethan stopped and make them both kneel down. At once there blindfolds were removed, making them shut their eyes at the sudden brightness. After, adjusting to the light they slowly opened their eyes. And the sight in front of them shocked them to the core.

They were in their own mansion, in front of them were Jess and Eli bound to the chair with ropes, fear and horror was clearly written on their tears stricken face. Their men were laying unconscious near the entrance.

Ethan was furious seeing blood on Eli's forehead, he tried to stand-up but was gifted by a hard kick on his abdomen he fell down hissing in pain. Eli started thrashing and shouted Ethan's name.

On the other hand Andrew was numb, he couldn't see Chloe anywhere and it was terrifying him to no end.

John hissed. "Looking for her?"

Everyone's head snapped towards the source of voice. John was dragging Chloe in the middle of the living room holding her arm in a death grip.

Chloe was crying and was trying to free her arm from his death like grip but it was to no avail as he was much more stronger than her.

Andrew's blood turned cold seeing Chloe being dragged by John in such a delicate condition. He roared.

"LET HER GO!!"

A hard kick landed on Andrew's abdomen making him hiss in pain. He looked at his wound on the abdomen and saw a big piece of glass poking out of his stomach. Now he knew what the fuck was hurting him all this time.

"Well! Well! We meet again!"

He chuckled darkly and let Chloe go with a harsh tug, he marched towards Andrew and crouched down to his level. He came closer and whispered in Andrew's ear.