31

ANDREW POV:

When I woke up at dawn, I didn't find her in the room. I heard noises from the dinning area. When I got there, What I saw was that Chloe was laughing and running, she was looking beautiful while smiling, I felt my heart skipped a beat. My only focus was on her, she didn't saw me standing in front of her, she bumped into me, and was about to fall when I hold her in my arms. I inhaled her addictive scent. She became restless and said she wanted to use the restroom. I so wanted to taste her lips but I controlled myself and kissed her forehead.

I went into the gym where I saw Ethan smirking at me. What's with him. I started doing my push-ups when he spoke up.

"She is not at fault. I think you should not treat her in accordance to her father." Ethan spoke.

Andrew inquired annoyed. "What's with you? Why do you care how I treat her?"

"Just know this, I won't let you hurt her anymore. She is innocent. She doesn't even know what her father did. You should tell her the truth, she will understand." Ethan suggested.

With that saying he left me alone in the gym. ( He never cares for others, then what happened now. Well he won't let me hurt her. Damn I won't even let myself hurt her.)

Three months have been passed, and she became my addiction, I can't sleep until she is in my arms, her scent is so craving.

On the other hand Ethan became so protective towards her, that sometimes it irked me. He said she is like his little sister. They became good friends in the past months.

She's been staying home from a long time, so I decided to take her out, I planned a dinner night at my private Island.

When she arrived, I was unable to get my eyes off her. She was looking breathtakingly gorgeous in that red dress. (Well red is my favorite color.) She was looking at everything in fascination. Unaware of my gaze on her. I held her hand and intertwined our fingers, her hands were warm and soft.

After settling down I was observing her beautiful features. When she asked me if this is a date. I stayed silent for a while because I, myself don't know what to call this. I told her think whatever you want. (Because I don't want to admit it myself that I prepared a date for her.)

After dinner, I dragged her to dance. She followed my steps and while dancing I moved a bit closer to her which she noticed and immediately moved back. It angered me and I held her from her waist and pulled her soft frame flushed against my hard body. She was so soft and fragile. I nuzzle my face in her neck to inhale her scent, so I can calm down.

I saw her staring at my face in deep thoughts then all of a sudden he put her head on my chest and hugged me lightly, to which I froze but when I felt her warmth I hugged her back but more tightly. I wanted to savor this moment but it is shortly lived as she moved back from me.

When I came out of the restroom I found her sleeping in the bed peacefully. I laid beside her and pulled her in my embrace. I kissed her forehead while saying before drifting to sleep.

"You are melting the ice stone heart of mine. It started beating again." He rasped.

I was now standing in the balcony thinking about the passionate kiss we had in the morning. She responded to me, and it felt so good. I can still feel her plump lips and the softness of her body.

After the kiss she avoided me all day. And now she's sleeping peacefully like an angel.

My feelings towards her are strong, and I can't understand if its just attraction. I need her and I wanted to have her right now,I wanted to feel her,moaning and writhing in pleasure underneath me. But now is not the right time. ( I'll have you little Lamb soon. That to with your own will.)

I let out the puff of smoke from my cigar. When the phone call disturbed me. I looked at the caller ID. It was Shawn one of my trusted man. I picked it up.

"B-boss,Her father ran away. And Ethan is shot on the shoulder." Came the panicked voice of Shawn.

"I'm coming." I roared.

(Fuck. How's that even possible in this much high security.)

Chloe and I came back this morning. After, landing, I told Shawn to take Chloe home. I immediately went to the hospital to see Ethan. He was laying on the bed with bandage around his shoulder. He looked fine. When he heard my footsteps he looked at me and gave me an assuring smile.(This idiot scared me.)

"How are you feeling?" I asked.

Ethan replied shortly. "Good."

It gave me a quiet relief. I came back to business and asked him in serious tone.

"Now tell me what happened?" I asked.

Ethan started speaking. "Everything was fine, I was at the office when I got the call from Shawn that they were attacked. I with my men reach the place to found her father was gone. Shawn was injured, when I was helping Shawn I was shot in the shoulder by the sniper who was hiding in the trees. And the next moment Shawn killed that guy who shot me. He was the only one through which we could get the information."

"Hmm. I'll see. You should rest." I told him.

With that I left the room. (It was not possible for her father to run away like this, someone helped him. Something is fishy in the whole situation.)

Now her father is free. He will definitely try to take her away from me. And I won't ever let that happen. I will find out who is helping him. And then the blood will be shed.