20

The rays of sunlight were irritating my sleep, I groaned and moved more into the warmth of my pillow. Then those rays disappeared.

I felt a slight movement under me and I stirred a bit to get more comfortable. But a low growl and vibration of something under my head made me shot open my eyes.

I slowly opened my eyes, and came face to face with a muscular bare chest. And it was moving up and down in a breathing rhythm. My eyes shot up to black eyes looking at me with amusement.

I tried to move back because our faces were so close. But I landed back on the same spot. I looked down at our bodies.

And I felt embarrassed because I was completely straddling him under me. My one leg was on top of him and my shirt was just covering my butts, while my arm was around his waist. My head was on his chest, his one hand was on my waist, while other in my hair caressing them.

I removed my leg and arms from him. And tried to move. But he kept me in place.

"Stay." He spoke.

I didn't say anything ,then he pulled my arm around his waist and pulled me more into him if that was possible.

I laid their stiff and still. I wonder why he is behaving like this. His this side was so heart-warming.

After sometime I drifted to sleep again and when I woke I didn't find him in the room. I heaved a sigh. And returned to my room.

It was afternoon when Jess told me that tonight Andrew has dinner with his new clients, and he will take me with him.

I was now getting ready for the dinner. I'm happy that he didn't send me any dress. I will choose my own. I wore a simple yet elegant dress.

He didn't come to pick me up, but he sent the driver. When, I reached the place. It was beautiful . The guard opened the door for me.

I went inside and it was glamorous with a beautiful chandelier in the middle. Everything over there was speaking of royalty, I was still in my thoughts of admiration. When, I felt a hand sneaking to my waist.

Small shriek left my mouth but it quickly stopped when I see who it was.

Andrew was standing in all his glory, wearing a gray tuxedo. He pulled me closer and kissed my earlobe and I shivered.

"Do not mess anything up. And keep behaving." He warned.

I internally scoffed at him. huh! if I messed everything up then why troubled his driver for bringing me. Jerk.

He took me with him to the table where two men and one lady was sitting.

I greeted all of them, and he made me sat beside him.

They were talking about there business and all and it was getting boring now, finally the food arrived and everyone started eating, while I was playing with my food.

I felt a hand on my thigh moving up and down I was about to stand when the hand squeezed my thigh and kept me in place.

I looked at the owner of the hand and it was Andrew looking at me and smirking , I gave him the deadliest glare, to which his smirk only widened.

I started eating again when I felt his hand moving towards my inner thigh the spoon fell from my hand and I jolted up, everybody looked at me.

"Oh pardon me." I spoke.

I put my hand on his to stop him, but he wouldn't budge, I dug my nails on his hand but to no use. But then he holds my hand and was not letting go.

I tried to eat from my left hand, but I was unable to. I looked at him, and he was smiling while looking at me. I looked away and stopped eating.

He then let go of my hand, I scooted a bit away from him. After, sometime I excused my self to use the restroom. After using restroom I came out but someone covered my mouth with a large hand. And I was dragged in a room. And was thrown on the floor.

I immediately stood up and looked at the man who was locking the door and laughing. I felt like someone has thrown me in an ice-cold water. There in front of me stood John.

"Oh baby! How much I missed you." John husked.

He started coming close to me while I moved back. Fear crept in my bones. And tears started to form in my eyes.

"S-stay away f-from me."

He laughed like a maniac while removing his coat and opening his tie. I felt like dying. He came towards me in a flash and threw me on the bed.

I screamed on top of my lungs.

"NO! ANDREW HELP ME....
...let go of me. ANDREW...." I screaned.

He holds my wrists on either side of my head.
And yelled.

"SHUT UP BITCH!"

"No! Let go of me you BASTARD! HELPPP....ANDRE--"

He slapped me so hard that I felt like my neck is broken and I can feel blood on the side of my lips. I was sobbing mess now, I still kept shouting and struggling.

He was trying to rip my dress and was pulling my hair to get more access to my neck. When, the door burst open.

And the next moment John's weight was removed from my body. And raging Andrew was beating him to pulp.

I moved from the bed and stood up watching him beating John to unconsciousness . He then looked at me.

And I was about to run in his arms, but he didn't trust me last time. Why would he trust me now. So I adjusted myself and spoke.

"I w-want to go home." I mumbled.

He took a step towards me and I moved back. And he stopped. I thought he will punish me or something. But he called someone.

Few mans came and took away Johns body. While, he took me towards the car. I kept quite all the time in the car tears kept flowing down my eyes.

When we reached home . I moved fast to go into my room, but he was faster. He stopped me. And hold my face in his hand and touched my bruised cheek. I flinched.

"What did he do? Did he hurt you?" Andrew inquired.

"It doesn't matter anymore. After all I'm just a mere woman. Your slave. An object of pleasure for men like you and him, who can use me as a toy, when ever they want." I mumbled softly.