23

"N-no...you're l-lying." I mumbled and tried to push him but in vain, he is so strong. I tried to slip down, so I can pass under his arm, but he was quick to notice that, because the next moment he picked me up from my hips and seated me on the slab.

My legs were open, and he was standing between them, and I was looking at him with wide scared eyes. While he was smirking, as if enjoying this situation very much.

He came closer and I put my hand on his chest to create some distance.

"I'm not lying love."

He slurred near my face, with his husky voice, his eyes were showing desire. I felt like melting in his proximity, but I gather up my courage and spoke.

"I know y-you are lying. Nothing happened." I spoke.

He arched up his eyebrow and show me an amused look.

"How are you so sure love?" He asked.

I spoke instantly without thinking.

"Because I don't feel any pain. And there are no red spots on the sheets--"

I stopped myself, after realizing what I just said. ( Oh GOD... I wish the earth would open and swallow me up.) he laughed at this. (What's so funny in this. Like literally laugh. Oh! my...he can laugh. He looks more handsome while laughing...ugh what am I thinking )

"You are something love." He muttered.

Him calling me love gives me weird feeling. He looks calm and in good mood, so I thought to confirm my doubts about last night.

"Don't call me that. And how did I ended up in y-your room?" I asked.

"I carried you there. Love..." He mused.

It made me so irritated him calling me love... I bit my bottom lip to stop myself from saying something, which I may regret.

There was complete silence when all of a sudden he growled lowly, and his chest under my palms vibrated and I shuddered at this feeling.

In the blink of an eye he pulled me closer that there was no space between us. His one hand was on my waist, while other move to the nape of my neck.

"Don't!" He warned.

I starred at him with wide eyes, what's wrong with him what did I do. I started struggling. The next moment he slammed his lips on mine.

I was frozen on my place,because for the first time his kiss was not punishing, rough or demanding, rather it was passionate. My brain was not working properly as my body was not in my control.

I was still, until he licked my lips for entrance but I kept my mouth shut, I was not understanding what was wrong with me at that moment.

But his hand from my waist moved and cupped my left bosom and gave a little squeeze and I gasp with a slight whimper, which he took as an advantage and slide his tongue in my mouth and started devouring my mouth.

I was feeling things, that I never felt before. I was in haze. I was liking his touch.

He holds my face with his both hands while deepening the kiss. Then all of a sudden he moved away.

I felt emptiness, my eyes were closed absent-mindedly I moved a little forward to find his touch, then my lips landed on his. But he moved back, irritated I moved forward but my eyes snapped open.

Then I saw smiling Andrew who was looking at me with something in his eyes which I can't understand. And then it hit me what I was doing, all the heat rushed to my neck,ears and cheeks . I felt utterly embarrassed. (What is wrong with me.)

I didn't dare to look up, with all my might I pushed him and ran to my room. But before I can open the door. I was turned around by my waist and Andrew was hovering me. I didn't look up.

"Sleep with me." He stated.

"I don't want to."

I tried to move, but he moved closer and I shrink back.

"I didn't ask. I was telling you." He stated.

With that he grabbed my hand and dragged me to his room. He locked the door and started removing his shirt and I moved back. In doing so my legs come in contact with the bed and I fell on it.

I was scared, but what he said next made me a little relax but still I was in doubt.

"I won't do anything relax." He cooed.

He was shirtless standing near the bed, and his body was epitome of beauty . I averted my gaze. He plopped down on the bed, he pulled my hand and I landed on his chest, I abruptly move to the side and laid farther away from him.

I felt a bit shuffling then a large hand wrapping around my waist and pulling me in a hard chest. I can feel his chest and abs on my back. I tried to pry his hands off. But whom am I kidding.

He only tightened his grip. Then I stopped struggling because it is of no use. I felt him snuggling in the crook of my neck, and sniffing there. I felt tingles there, after some time I drifted into to sleep.

Andrew POV:

When, she was biting her lips. I felt the urge to kiss her. So I did what I desire. I kissed her with full passion she was frozen I can felt that.

I kissed her like no tomorrow, and she wasn't opening her mouth, so I cupped her left bosom and damn it was soft and plump, I give it a light squeeze, and she gasped.

I took it as an opportunity and started devouring her delicious mouth. She is sweet. Like an addiction. And I never get enough of her.

After a while a move back to see her face and her cheeks were red. Her eyes were closed. She moved a bit further and put her lips on mine.

I was shocked but then amazed to see her behavior, I moved away from her touch again. And she again moved forward and opened her eyes. Then she came into her senses. She was all beetroot now. And I was smiling like a fool .

Now I understand, She just needs love and care. This is all needed to win her. But I'm keeping her for revenge. Then why I wanted to win her....

She pushed me and ran to her room. But I was fast enough to stop her and told her to sleep with me. She didn't want to it was obvious. But I don't want to listen, so I dragged her to my room.

I pulled her small frame to me. And hugged her from behind. Her smell is intoxicated. I wanted to sleep with her because yesterday I had the most peaceful sleep with her after a long time.