24

Andrew POV:

I'm sitting in my office watching my laptop screen on which I can see Chloe making dinner in the kitchen. It is live. Yes I've cameras in my whole mansion and I can keep eyes on everything happening there. I've ordered to put camera's after Chloe ran away last time. I don't want to risk again.

I am feeling weird these days. I don't understand what is happening.

She is messing with my head. I can't get her out of my head. Her scent, those doe like teary eyes, those smooth hairs, her white pale skin...her soft lip- (fuck..... What is wrong with me).

I can't have any feelings for her. No she is playing games with me. She is only here because of her fathers deeds. She is my enemy.

Really that innocent, fragile girl is your enemy... ( my mind said)

I know I'm only attracted towards her. I thought while looking at her on the screen. She is so damn hot that's why I felt attracted. Its normal as a healthy young man it is natural to get attracted. This is lust yeah just lust.

I heard a knock, and closed the laptop screen and ordered to come in. Ethan my right hand, who is my best friend came in, but he had a panicked face, right away I knew there was something wrong.

"John ran away." Ethan mumbled.

"WHAT?" I shouted.

"The building was attacked by his men. Our men got the situation under control. But they had brought backup. They killed 4 of our men." Ethan informed.

I clenched my fists then unclenched them. I knew that BASTARD was related to Mafia. Otherwise it was not possible for common people to even know about that place. He killed my 4 men. Now I will kill all of them.

"Find out everything about him. I need the report by tomorrow morning." I ordered.

With that he left. And I went home.

Chloe POV:

I was in the kitchen making dinner after making dinner I set it on the dinning table and ate mine. After I was done, I washed my dishes and went to my room.

I was pacing in my room, and was gathering up my courage to talk to him about my father. I was thinking to ask him about it from many days. But failed every time when I see him. He has that aura around him which screams danger.

But today I've made up my mind that I will ask him. So that's why I made something special in dessert. Which is my favorite, lemon raspberry cake. I hope it will make his mood good.

I asked Jess and Eli about his favorite dish, but they didn't know, so I just made my favorite dish.

I then went to the kitchen on the way I saw him eating dinner, our eyes met I abruptly lowered my gaze and went to kitchen. I cut the piece of cake and put it in the plate and went towards him he was finished with the dinner and was about to leave when I put the plate on the table.

He looked at the plate while sitting and kept staring at the cake. He kept staring as if he was thinking of something. His facial expressions were becoming sad. (what is he thinking). I called him.

"Are you alright?" I inquired.

No answer. Then a tear slipped from his eye. I was shocked at his state and touched his shoulder to pull him out of his trance.

"Are you ok-" I asked again but sentence died down when he through all the contents of the table on the floor. And looked at me his gaze was so terrifying that I wanted to run from there.

"WHO MADE THIS?"

He yelled,and I flinched at his loud voice. And stuttered.

"I-i made t-this." I stuttered.

"Why the FUCK you made that?" He roared.

What is wrong with him. It is just a cake. He never shouted like this on any food made by me before so what's wrong with this cake. He didn't even taste it and started shouting. (Why would I make it. Obviously to eat jerk.)

"Speak..."

He yelled again, while holding my upper arm in a tight grip.

"T-to e-eat." I mumbled.

"Huh!"

He looked at me in disbelief.

"Don't ever make that again." He warned.

He seethed. And now I looked at him in disbelief. (What the hell is his problem. Now I can't even cook what I wanted) That is not happening and I spoke .

"Now I can't even cook what I wanted? ...." I spoke.

"Just do as I say." He warned.

He is making my blood boil. Its enough now. I am not his slave. And I burst out.

"That's not happening. I will do as I please, You can't control me. Remember this I will run far away from here one day and you will never be able to find me. You can't keep me here forever. I am not your slave with whom you will do as you please. Neither I'm your property which you will keep forever. I am a free person. And I will run away from you." She burst out.

Andrew chuckled, which was showing a sinister motive. I tried to free my arm, but he didn't let go. And grab my hair in his other hand and pulled them mercilessly. A yelp escaped my mouth.

"Ohhh love you are my slave as well as my property. It's time to show you what I do to my properties." He hissed.

And he started dragging me with my arm towards the third floor and all I felt was fear .
I struggled but he didn't let go. And keep dragging me.

"Leave me.... Let go you monster." I yelled.

He keeps dragging me as a rag doll. Near the stairs I stumbled and fell down, but he didn't stop and dragged me up the stairs while my knees got injured and all bloodied.

He passed his office door and was going towards the last door he opened it and pushed me inside and I fell on the floor.

When I looked in the room I froze....