30

I woke up early, Andrew was sleeping peacefully beside me on the bed. I moved out of the mansion towards the water and it was looking calm and soothing. I further move forward until the water reached my ankles. It was cold and refreshing, I felt free. I was enjoying my time when I felt as if someone is staring at me. I looked back and my eyes met with his. He was looking at me, I don't know from how long.

He approaches me and stand beside me in silent. I was looking at him in observing manner. When, he spoke up.

Andrew asked. "Can you swim."

I was contemplating whether to tell him or not. Might be possible he will throw me in the water to die if he gets to know I can't swim. My train of thoughts is stopped when he spoke.

Andrew mused. "I take that as a yes."

With that he held my hand and started moving further in the water. I panicked and spoke.

"I-I can't swim." I panic.

He didn't stop and kept moving, now the water is reaching my ribs. (He will kill me today.)

"Please s-stop." I pleaded.

He didn't stop, I tried to struggle but his hold was tight, my vision started to blur with tears. Water was reaching my jaw now, but he is tall and the water is reaching his chest. I held his arm for support because now my toes aren't touching the ground anymore.

He moved his arm away from me. (Oh God... I don't want to die.) I immediately wrapped my arms around his neck and cling to him as my life depends on it, which really is depending.

"P-please take me b-back. I c-can't swim." I pleaded.

"Why are you clinging to me right now. When, you wanted to stay away from me last night." He mused.

I looked at him in shock. ( Damn... He is doing all this for me to cling on him with my own will. This arrogant jerk. He knows I can't swim. I will kill him once I'll get out of the water.)

A heavy wave came crashing on us due to which my hold became tighter on him. I was flushed against him chest to chest. His hands were not touching me at all. ( Why is he not holding me now. When, I want him to hold me.)

Again a heavy wave came and it was looking very big. Out of reflex and panic I wrapped my legs around his torso and stick to him like a leech. The wave hit us, he loosened his balance a bit but didn't fall.

"Please." I pleaded.

Andrew mused. "Please what?"

He spoke with a poker face, I bit my bottom lip because of embarrassment. But I kept my mouth shut. He heaved a sigh and tried to remove my arms around his neck. Fear of drowning invaded my senses, so I spoke up.

"Hold me. Please hold me." I spoke desperately.

He stopped removing my arms from his neck and gave me a smug look. (Jerk.)

"Now that's my girl."

His hands moved towards my hips and waist, he holds me tighter. I thought he will take me out of water but instead he started moving further in water.

"STOP! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I yelled.

"Don't shout! I want a kiss first." He mused.

I looked at him in disbelief. Is he for real. ( I'm dying here, and he freaking wants a kiss.) He again started moving but I stopped him.

"Wait." I muttered.

I started moving my lips close to his cheek,but he stopped me and spoke.

Andrew husked. "Let me clarify love. I wanted to taste your plump lips that are tempting to be sucked."

I looked at him with wide eyes and flushed cheeks because of his vulgar statement. I didn't make any move. To which he started swimming further. I immediately hold his face by one hand and kissed him on the lips. It was a quick Peck. He just looked at me with wide eyes. I hide my face in his neck and tighten my hold around him. He started swimming back, I felt water lower and lower on my legs.

When I removed my arms around his neck I saw that we are on the shore now, and my legs are still around his torso, I quickly removed my self from him. And ran into the mansion.

I came in our room and hurriedly went in the wardrobe, I quickly took out his large shirt and shorts. When I turned around, I saw him standing in the middle of the room and that too, Shirt less. I gulped by seeing his Muscular body, water was dripping on his abs. I moved towards the restroom and tried to close the door. ( Tried to.)

Because the next moment he entered the restroom after me, and closed the door. My heart started beating fast.

"I asked you for a kiss not a Peck. So give it to me now, or we both will shower together." He rasped.

I looked at him with wide eyes. ( Such a shameless Jerk.)

"I already kissed you, I won't do it again." I spoke.

He smirked coming closer. I moved back and my back hit the counter beside the basin. In no time he holds my waist and lift me up effortlessly and made me sit on the counter. Now he was standing between my legs and my hands are on his chest to create a distance.

He removed the strand of my hairs from my face. And tugged my head back by clasping his hand in my hair. It was firm grip not painful. He made me to face him. His hot breath fanning my face.

He crashed his lips on mine devouring them, in reflex I pushed him but in vain because he held my both wrists above my head with his one hand, which made my chest to arch out. To which he growled in the kiss. With his other hand he held my jaw firmly.

He bit my bottom lip, I gasp which he used as an advantage and started dominating my mouth with his tongue. His tongue was caressing mine giving me weird sensation and an embarrassing sound left my mouth. I could hear the sloppy sounds of the kiss.

My ears, neck and cheeks were feeling hot, he left my wrists and hold the nape of my neck then tilted my head to get more access. In the daze of pleasure I started responding to the kiss slowly. My hands found its way to his shoulder and biceps for support. He continued his assault on my mouth.

I was getting out of oxygen now. I tried to push him but no use. I tried harder this time to which he moved a bit back. I start galloping air but it was shortly lived because he again kissed me hard and left my mouth with a sloppy sound.

We both are breathing heavily. He again pecked my lips and smiled at me. I was still in daze collecting my breaths. He spoke.

Andrew mused. "I was asking you for this type of kiss babe. Not your innocent, naive Peck."

With that he left the restroom and I immediately closed the door behind him while locking it. I touched my swollen lips. (What the hell just happened. How can I lost my control. This is so embarrassing).

********************