3

Du Youwei fed mosquitoes for two days in Lize Park, and said nothing on the third day.

When Jiang Manlin saw that she was in bed early in the morning and said she didn't want to get up, she brought some fruits up to see her.

"Cough cough cough."

As soon as she walked in, Jiang Manlin heard Du Youwei coughing continuously: "Girlfriend, are you so sick? Have you taken medicine?"

Du Youwei pulled the quilt and nodded weakly: "Take it. Mom, listen to my voice, it's worse than yesterday."

Jiang Manlin listened, and then frowned: "You still don't talk, it's too bad to hear."

Du Youwei: "..."

:)

"Come on, eat some fruit to moisturize your throat." Jiang Manlin forks a slice of cut Sydney and feeds it to Du Youwei. "If you really don't want to go to Lize Park, let's not go. Anyway, that tiger is not real, I guess. The effect is also limited."

Du Youwei held the ice-sweet Sydney in her mouth, nodding her head desperately, her mother finally found out her conscience!

Jiang Manlin said: "I asked someone to buy two tickets to the zoo. Tomorrow my mother will go to the safari park with you to see the real tiger."

Du Youwei: "Huh?"

Jiang Manlin: "I just don't know if the zoo is willing to let you and the tiger stay alone for a while."

Du Youwei: "Huh?????"

Is this what my mother said! Even if the tiger was willing, she wouldn't!

"Mom, even if I don't want to go to Lize Park, you don't need to send me to feed the tiger..."

Jiang Manlin smiled and touched her head, then gave her a piece of Sydney: "I talked to the fortune-telling master in the morning, and he said that since you are sick, you don't need to go to Lize Park. He counted an hour and let us Go to him tomorrow to ask for peace and blessing, and there is a tiger ornament for you to put on the bedside."

"Okay..." As long as you don't go to Lize Park to feed wild mosquitoes, everything is easy to say. And she also wanted to see which **** stick was pitting her. :)

After Jiang Manlin left, Du Youwei's illness was mostly cured, and she played with her mobile phone vigorously.

Wei Rui left a comment under the Moments she posted last night.

"What's wrong with you?"

Du Youwei's fingers stopped at this comment.

Wei Rui is a good girlfriend who grew up with her. Before Sun Xiaoxiao appeared, the relationship between the two of them had been very good. Du Youwei is Sun Xiaoxiao who only met after going to university. Wei Rui mentioned to her several times that she felt that Sun Xiaoxiao was not easy, and asked her not to interact with Sun Xiaoxiao. She didn't listen.

Later, she and Sun Xiaoxiao got closer, and they were alienated from Wei Rui, but when Du's family was in trouble, no one dared to help them. Only Wei Rui risked offending Zhang's family and secretly stuffed her. Money.

Du Youwei clicked on Wei Rui's WeChat profile picture, opened a private chat, and sent her three messages in a row.

You Weiwei: Rui, I'm really too miserable!

You Weiwei: Rui, you are my lifelong friend!

You Weiwei: Are you free this afternoon, let’s go, I invite you to do a big health care!