42

As soon as Gao Ye finished speaking, Zhang Shaoyan's expression became colder: "Who is it?"

Takano said: "Should be a cameraman in the program team."

"should?"

Takano pursed his lips: "Now the person is gone, only a flash of him was found on the monitor."

Zhang Shaoyan was silent for a while, and said, "I see, let our people help you find it."

"Yes."

Gao Ye went out to explain the matter, Zhang Shaoyan was still in the ward, and looked at Xie Jian in front of him. His eyes swept away, Xie Jian's whole heart was as if soaked in ice water.

Zhang Shaoyan raised his hand to adjust the cuffs of his suit, and said casually: "The arsonist has escaped. He is going at you or your son. You have to be careful these days."

Xie Ling, who had already recovered some blood, became pale again after hearing what he said: "Dad, I don't want to stay in the hospital anymore! I want to go home!"

Xie Jian's complexion didn't improve much, he knew in his heart that this person was running towards him out of ten, and Xie Ling was only implicated by him.

After Zhang Shaoyan finished speaking, he didn't stay longer in the ward. Gao Ye waited at the door, and when he saw him coming out, he followed his pace.

Zhang Shaoyan asked Gao Ye as he walked in Du Youwei's ward, "Have you checked the background of that photographer?"

"I found it clear." Gao Ye said, "Yu Heguang, 51 years old this year, single and unmarried, has worked for aba TV for ten years. Before coming to aba, he worked in a news studio and also worked as a photographer."

The news studio in Takanoguchi is actually a paparazzi company, just a nice name.

"This news studio was disbanded more than ten years ago. They had exposed a lot of gossip news about Ms. Yan. They probably knew about the blood clothes and the baby back then."

"Ms. Yan," Yan Xin asked him to call that.

After listening to Zhang Shaoyan, he did not make any comments, but said: "Find people as soon as possible."

"Know the boss."

The fire in the training camp has developed into a number of hot searches. Not only has the police paid attention to it, but he has also accounted for their people. This Yu Heguang is definitely not out of market a yet, and I believe news will come soon.

As soon as Zhang Shaoyan and Gao Ye walked back to the ward, Du Yicheng asked, "How is it, is there any news?"

Zhang Shaoyan said: "The man ran away and is looking for it."

Du Yicheng frowned and said nothing. Zhang Shaoyan walked up to Du Youwei and said to her: "I will let Gao Ye go to help you discharge you. Let's go home first.

He didn't worry about letting Du Youwei live in the same hospital as Xie Ling and Xie Jian. He just wanted Du Youwei to stay as far away from them as possible.

Du Youwei had no objection. She didn't suffer any injuries and didn't need to be hospitalized: "What about Ye Wenxiu? Is the training camp safe now?"

Zhang Shaoyan said, "It just happened, and it must be the safest place now. I asked Gao Ye to do it with him."

"Well."

After the procedures were completed, Ye Wenxiu returned to the training camp in Du Yicheng's car, and Du Youwei and Zhang Shaoyan went to his home.