62

The two chose the room and the hot spring, and the waiter put away the tablet and led them to the room.

"Dinner will be delivered to the room on time at six o'clock. Because the hotel only serves two people today, there is no need to make an appointment in the tea room and all the facilities in the hotel. Two people can go anytime if they need it." The waiter finished with them. He exited the room politely.

The temperature in the mountains is colder than outside, and with the light rain, the temperature is one or two degrees lower. This cool temperature is perfect for hot springs.

After dinner, Du Youwei was eager to try.

The hotel room provided them with brand new yukatas, which are still couples. Du Youwei changed into yukatas, tied her hair into a ball head, and went out with a towel bag: "I'm going to the hot spring first, you are not allowed Come take a peek!"

Zhang Shaoyan deliberately raised his eyebrows: "You have provided me with new ideas."

"..." Du Youwei gave her a "pooh" in her heart and bounced off.

Zhang Shaoyan stopped her from behind: "Don't jump, it just rained and the road was slippery. Walk slowly."

Du Youwei's back suddenly became elegant, and she walked her legs in small steps.

Zhang Shaoyan laughed and sat back on the sofa to read the report from the company.

Go out from the garden with the room and climb a short distance to reach the hot spring. The sky was dark and warm yellow lights were on on both sides of the mountain road. After Du Youwei arrived at the hot spring, she put her things in the clothes basket, took off her bathrobe and sat in the hot spring.

The cold air that had been on her body suddenly disappeared, Du Youwei leaned comfortably on the side of the bathtub and exhaled.

The mountain is quiet, only occasionally I can hear unknown insects. The hot spring water was drawn from the mountain and poured into the tub continuously. Du Youwei relaxed her limbs, closed her eyes, and took a breath of "fairy energy" in the mountains.

The soil and water here are good, and the air is just as good. Maybe you can take a breath and you can be one year younger.

The fatigue of playing for a day was relieved at this moment, Du Youwei was soaked in the water, she was about to fall asleep comfortably. I don't know how long it took, and Zhang Shaoyan's voice came from a walkie-talkie hanging on the wall: "Du Youwei, are you asleep?"

Du Youwei opened her eyes in a daze, and Zhang Shaoyan's voice continued to be heard from the intercom: "Du Youwei, wake up, time is up."

Du Youwei stood up from the bathtub, moved to the side near the walkie-talkie, and replies to Zhang Shaoyan: "Zhang Shaoyan?"

Zhang Shaoyan laughed on the other side before he said, "Asleep? You have been soaking for half an hour, so it's time to come out."

"Okay, I'll clean up and come out soon." She lifted her feet out of the water and wanted to crawl out of the tub, but she didn't know if the soaking was too comfortable, her hands and feet were soft, or because the ground was too slippery. I fell off accidentally.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Zhang Shaoyan heard her movement over there, and his voice immediately became tense: "Du Youwei, what's the matter with you?"

Du Youwei answered him with a sad face: "I accidentally fell and it hurts."

"Where is the fall?"