15

Zhang Shaoyan had never seen such a brazen person. He sent Du Youwei to the door of the library and threw her down.

Du Youwei hummed a little song and walked into the library. The administrator sitting at the door saw her and said hello to her: "Student Du, is in such a good mood today?"

Because Du Youwei has come to the library every day recently, the administrator is familiar with her. Du Youwei raised the left hand that she had just put on the bracelet, and shook it in front of her: "How about it, okay?"

The manager took a look and found it beautiful: "It's really good-looking. I bought a new bracelet. No wonder I feel so good."

"Eh heh heh." Du Youwei didn't say that the bracelet was given by someone else, she happily retracted her hand and went to her old position.

After looking at the bracelet for ten minutes, Du Youwei finally realized that it was wrong. She came to the library to study, not to miss men!

Didn't she just give her a bracelet? She hasn't seen it before!

Du Youwei conducted a deep self-reflection-as a person, you should be dedicated, and after you love money, you should love money wholeheartedly.

It must be because the bracelet given by the boss is so valuable that she likes it so much, eh.

After adjusting his mentality, Du Youwei finally started today's study.

Days were in the process of her crazy study, and flew away like rosy wings. The final exam officially began, and Du Youwei's life seemed to be nothing more than review, exam, review, and exam.

After more than a week, only the last subject remained. Du Youwei lost a whole circle, envying Wei Rui.

Du Youwei: "..."

In order to express the good feeling of being liberated from the final exam, Du Youwei has rarely posted another circle of friends that everyone can see—since Zhang Shaoyan asked her to learn less about metaphysics, when she sent it again, she set it to be visible only to herself.

Ordinary wealthy Du Youwei: Tomorrow, I finally have to take the last subject! I can finally be liberated!

Zhang Shaoyan commented on her circle of friends: If you fail the subject, you still have to take the exam.

Du Youwei: "..."

Isn't the boss very busy? Why did he see it as soon as she posted it to Moments?

Du Youwei replied to Zhang Shaoyan:...Can't you say something happy?

Zhang Shaoyan replied to Du Youwei: The test paper for the make-up test is usually simpler than the first test.

Du Youwei: "..."

It's really pleasing. :)

Before going to bed, she reposted a koi to herself, and Du Youwei put down her phone. The next day for the exam, she and Pan Jing were in an exam room.

Pan Jing has not been to school since her face allergy, but she still has to take the final exam. After all, she relies on this to get a scholarship every year.

Pan Jing appeared in the examination room, and her classmates in the examination room naturally followed her. Du Youwei doesn't know how her face is recovering. She has been wearing a mask, covering her face tightly. Fortunately, there are air-conditioning in the classroom, otherwise this weather will cause acne if there is no acne on the face.

Seeing Pan Jing, Du Youwei thought of Sun Xiaoxiao again. She almost missed the final exam this time. Du Youwei heard from her father that there was something wrong with the business of the Sun family recently.