30

Although it has entered September now, the autumn tiger's enthusiasm is fierce, especially today, the temperature has directly soared to 30 degrees, Du Youwei does not feel that there is any problem with wearing a pair of ultra-short jeans!

"The pants are a bit short, but they are hot today!" While sitting in the car, Du Youwei was still arguing with Zhang Shaoyan, "I think the length of my pants matches the height of the temperature!"

However, Zhang Shaoyan didn't make sense: "Are you not afraid of getting tanned if you show two pairs of legs outside?"

"I put on sunscreen before I went out."

"But physical sunscreen is the most effective sunscreen."

Du Youwei looked at him in shock: "Aren't you a high-achieving student who has studied abroad? Why are you still so conservative in your thinking?"

"Do I have one?"

"You have! You still have to care about women's attire!"

Zhang Shaoyan said calmly: "I have no opinion on other women's attire."

"what about me?"

"You must at least cover your thighs."

"You are a double standard!"

Zhang Shaoyan looked at her sideways: "So what?"

"..." If yes, I will spit out you in my heart.

Zhang Shaoyan took Du Youwei to the largest Starlight Department Store in City A, where there is also the largest bunny counter. Du Youwei and Wei Rui usually come here to shop.

Bunny's counter was upstairs. Du Youwei followed Zhang Shaoyan all the way, and several men who approached looked at her legs intentionally or unintentionally. Zhang Shaoyan frowned, took off his suit jacket, and stuffed it to Du Youwei: "Hide your legs."

Du Youwei: "...oh."

She covered her thigh with Zhang Shaoyan's expensive suit and walked into Bunny's door with him.

Bunny's shopping guides all know Du Youwei, and they greeted her enthusiastically when she came over: "Miss Du, you are here. The store has just arrived a batch of the latest autumn clothes, and we are about to call you."

"Really?" Before Du Youwei came, she thought Zhang Shaoyan was old-fashioned, but after entering the store, she was already immersed in the joy of buying new clothes. "The new models that arrived this time are not bad."

"Yes, we have changed to a new designer this season. If you see what you like, you can try it." The shopping guide said, looking at Zhang Shaoyan who came in with Du Youwei.

In the past, Du Youwei came to buy clothes with Wei Rui, and this was the first time I saw Zhang Shaoyan as a shopping guide. Although I don't know who this man is, but looking at his temperament and dress, I know he is a big man.

Xiao Qiao came over with the fruit platter and juice, put them on the table in front of the sofa, and said to Zhang Shao: "Mr., you can take a break here."

"Yeah." Zhang Shaoyan replied, and took his suit jacket and sat down on the sofa. Du Youwei turned her head and asked Zhang Shaoyan with a smile: "You are the one who brought me to buy the clothes. Do you also pay for it?"

Zhang Shaoyan said: "Yeah."

"So as long as it is what I like?"

"Cover your thighs." Zhang Shaoyan repeated it again.

"Oh, can you cover your thighs?"

"Ok."

Du Youwei smiled: "Oh!"