74

Du Youwei grew up so old. It was the first time he encountered this kind of scene, and she was a little confused for a while: "What's the situation? Was it a gunshot just now?"

She grabbed Zhang Shaoyan's clothes and wanted to convince herself that it was the sound of a balloon bursting, but the scene was chaotic. Few people seemed to think it was the sound of a balloon bursting.

Zhang Shaoyan put a hand in front of her with a serious expression: "You stay behind me obediently, don't run around."

"Ok."

Takano and the bodyguard also surrounded them, protecting them tightly. James hides behind Yuto Oda. At this time, Yuto Oda's bear-like body gives him a sense of security.

A few brothers in uniform uniforms rushed from the direction of the milk tea shop, and when they saw Oda Yuto, they hurriedly asked him: "Boss, are you okay?"

"What can I do?" Oda asked, looking at the direction of the voice, "Send someone to see it?"

"Xiaowu and the others passed by, and many tourists have reported to the police."

"Well, the other party may have weapons, be careful."

"Don't worry, boss!"

Zhang Shaoyan's bodyguard also passed a part to check the situation, and the rest surrounded him and Du Youwei in a group to protect them from retreating.

From beginning to end, no one cared about Naoko, a weak woman.

Naoko also stared at the direction of the sound, her face very bad. She has clearly told her people that no one can act without her orders. How could such a thing happen?

Is there any other power?

The possibility of this is very small, and she intuitively feels that her staff did it. Is it Kenichiro?

Thinking of this possibility, her brows frowned even more.

In the chaotic crowd, Zhang Shaoyan held Du Youwei's hand tightly for fear that she would be scattered by the crowd. After a few steps, another gunshot came, and then the loud sirens sounded across the street.

Perhaps the sound of police sirens calmed everyone's emotions, and the crowd commotion at the scene was not as great as before.

A younger brother who also wore a tea shop uniform ran over and reported to Oda Yuto breathlessly: "Boss, it seems to be Kenichiro. The shot just now seems to have gone wrong."

After hearing this, Yuto Oda finally thought of Naoko. He walked in the direction of Naoko, and asked her with a solemn expression: "What is Kenichiro doing here?"

Naoko pursed the corner of her mouth slightly, and replied, "I don't know."

"You don't know?" Yuto Oda confessed his disbelief and looked at her mockingly. "He is yours, would you not know?"

They suspected that Kenichiro was responsible for the last car accident, but he was very careful last time and was not caught by them as evidence. Now that the wind is so close, the police, Zhang's family, and them are all looking for him, and he even dared to jump out.

Naoko said again: "I said, I don't know."

Yuto Oda looked at her silently, then turned to look in the direction where the movement was coming: "You don't want to admit it or not, this time he won't run away so easily."

During their conversation, Zhang Shaoyan had already stuffed Du Youwei into the car. Du Youwei grabbed his arm and didn't let go: "Aren't you walking together?"