79

The next day was the bidding for the Star City project, and Zhang Shaoyan still got up at the same time as usual. He walked out of the bathroom after washing and saw Du Youwei sitting on the bed blankly with her fluffy hair.

Zhang Shaoyan bent his mouth unconsciously, walked over, put his hands on her side, and looked down at her: "Why do you wake up so early? It's still early, so let's go to bed?"

Du Youwei raised her hand and rubbed her hair, her eyes finally gradually focused: "No, I'm going to bid with Li Ru today."

Zhang Shaoyan was stunned for a moment and asked her: "You want to go today too?"

"Well, I told her yesterday."

After Du Youwei finished speaking, when Zhang Shaoyan was silent, she asked him with some anxiety: "What's the matter?"

Isn't she forbidden to attend yet? She is also an investor anyway, and her brand name also has the word "V" in it!

Zhang Shaoyan shook his head and looked at her and said: "It's nothing, I knew you were going today, I didn't work so hard last night."

Du Youwei: "..."

Is it appropriate to talk to my wife early in the morning?

She lifted the quilt to cover Zhang Shaoyan's head, and quickly got up from the bed by herself: "I'm going to wash!"

Zhang Shaoyan smiled and took the quilt off her head, turned around and looked at her back and said: "Hurry up, Gao Ye is already waiting outside."

"Got it!" What time is this, Gao Special Assistant is too hardworking!

Although Du Youwei washed and combed her hair quickly and shortened her makeup time, she went out much later than Zhang Shaoyan used to be.

Takano was also patient, and never called to urge him once.

What if you accidentally ruin the boss's good deeds by hitting it over? :)

When Zhang Shaoyan came out with Du Youwei, Gao Ye didn't go curious, but opened the car door for them. Before getting into the car, Du Youwei took a look: "Gao Special Assistant, did you have breakfast?"

Gao Ye said: "I have eaten it, thank you Madam for your concern."

"Oh." Du Youwei couldn't help thinking, what time did Gao Ye Coal get up?

When he arrived at the company, Du Youwei went directly to Li Ru. Li Ru and Qu Tingting came together today. Both of them wore more formal formal attire than usual. In contrast, Du Youwei seemed very casual.

"Ah, Zhang Shaoyan didn't remind me. I knew I would wear a suit!" Du Youwei didn't have a professional suit before, but after becoming the boss, she bought two sets, but didn't wear them once.

Their company has a meeting, just their few people, what do they do in such a formal dress...

Li Ru said: "It doesn't matter, you just need to have the identity of Mrs. Seventh, what you wear doesn't matter anymore."

Du Youwei: "..."

Ok.

The three of them went to the conference hall first, and there were already quite a few people sitting inside. Seeing Du Youwei coming in, everyone looked in their direction.

Du Youwei subconsciously took care of her hair and clothes, and asked Li Ru next to her: "Is my hair messed up?"

"No." Li Ru said, "They are just looking at Mrs. Qi Ye."