49

Du Youwei was dug up early in the morning to go to the company to solve the scandal that suddenly spread on the Internet.

Du Youwei grew up so big, it was not that she had never imagined which celebrity she would be with and was jealous of thousands of netizens. But she never thought that she would gossip with her artist!

"You carried me to Qi Jiu Na yesterday?" Gu Shi's agent, Ding Lei, looked at the two people in front of him and looked at it. "You two are not really in love, are you?"

"Of course not!" Du Youwei denied. Ding Lei was introduced by Yan Xin. She clearly knew the relationship between herself and Zhang Shaoyan!

"Then what are you doing? Why are you hiding it from me?"

"Uh..." Although Ding Lei is Gu Shi's agent, it is better for him to be better with her about his mother. "Just to talk about the new endorsement."

"New endorsement?" Ding Lei was a little confused, "has any brand contacted you directly?"

"Hahaha, it's my own brand."

Ding Lei: "..."

Ding Lei also heard about the skin care products that Du Youwei invested in. These days, their series of commercials have been shown on TV and on the Internet, and they seem to be quite tall.

"What can't you tell me about this?"

"I'm not afraid that you will disagree. After all, we are a new brand." Du Youwei said here and found that they were off the topic. "After discussing the endorsement, it is the right thing to send a statement to clarify."

Ding Lei said: "The statement is already being written, do you have any clues about the person who has exploded?"

Du Youwei thought for a while, and there was really a skeptical person: "I think it may be Tian Sitong. Yesterday we met her when we left. She wanted to follow Gu Shi to WeChat. Gu Shi ignored her, and she might retaliate. "

"Tian Sitong?" Everyone in the entertainment industry has heard of this name. In the eyes of many people, Miss Tian is actually a rich bastard. "Then our clarification can be revised."

Within half an hour, the official blog of Yanyan Media responded to this incident. The company denied false rumors that Du Youwei and Gu Shi were in a relationship, claiming that the two of them met only to discuss work. Gu Shi also reposted the Weibo with the same attitude as the company.

It is interesting to note that this statement mentioned a lady surnamed Tian, ​​and I hope she will not spread rumors, otherwise she reserves the right to pursue legal responsibility.

Fans quickly locked the "Ms. Tian" as Tian Sitong, and some netizens broke the news, saying that they saw Tian Sitong rejected by Gu Shi in Qi Jiuxu yesterday.

Tian Sitong is registered with many fans, and the hatred value can be said to be very high. Now that there is a chance, everyone is willing to step on her.

Suddenly, the wind on the Internet became an insult to Tian Sitong, and her previous black materials were also turned over again, and the corpse was repeatedly whipped.

Du Youwei saw that Gu Shi's fans were soothed, and concentrated on scolding Tian Sitong, and finally let go of her heart.

"Fuck!" Ding Lei suddenly exploded and turned to look at Du Youwei.

Du Youwei was shocked, and subconsciously sat up straight: "What's wrong? What happened to Gu Shi?"

Ding Lei shook her head: "It's big news, but it has nothing to do with Gu Shi."