75

The police sued Kenichiro for illegal possession of a gun, and a formal trial will begin soon. This time he was caught with all the stolen goods, and it is impossible to escape legal sanctions. Not only him, but Naoko is also implicated, and has been closely watched by the police recently.

Zhang Shaoyan suddenly "recovered" his memory after they rolled over. The project that had been delayed for several days was restarted, and my hair was combed again.

This makes Du Youwei a little regretful.

Zhang Shaoyan started busy with work, and the time she spent with her was reduced. Du Youwei was too lazy to get out of the door at all, so she continued to write her graduation thesis at home.

She didn't believe it herself. She ran to Tokyo and didn't go out to buy and buy, but stayed at home to write thesis. :)

She is really mature.

Between writing the paper, she will also post some photos taken at Sensoji Temple two days ago to her circle of friends, including pictures with her and Zhang Shaoyan.

After seeing her, friends all wished her a happy honeymoon in the comments.

Du Youwei had to post another comment to explain this misunderstanding.

Ordinary rich man Du Youwei: Not for honeymoon, but for business talks. ^^

So the friends again wished her success in business.

...The people in the circle of friends have no heart.

The only one who took heart was Wei Rui.

"Hahahahaha what business are you talking about, why do I find it so funny hahahahaha!"

Du Youwei: "..."

She might as well lose her heart. :)

She replied with a smiling face to Wei Rui, and Wei Rui sent a comment unwillingly.

"I see. Have you negotiated a multi-million dollar business with major brands?"

Du Youwei: "Kneel down. [smile]"

Feng Wanying: Wow, the cherry blossoms in Japan are blooming well, and the flowers are beautiful too [cute]

Du Youwei replied to Feng Wanying: just in time for the cherry blossom season [cute] next time we come to play together~

While she is fishing at home, Zhang Shaoyan has finished her work and is planning to take her out for dinner. As soon as I walked out of the door of the company, I saw Naoko getting off a car waiting outside.

Zhang Shaoyan paused, and Naxoko walked up and smiled at him with her head up: "Mr. Zhang, do you have time to talk?"

Zhang Shaoyan didn't speak, and Takano spontaneously said: "Ms. Naoko, you need to make an appointment to see our boss. Next time you can make an appointment with me before you come."

Naozi's face changed, Zhang Shaoyan lowered his head and glanced at his watch, and then planned to leave with his feet up. Naoko followed him and said to him: "Mr. Zhang, it won't take you too long. I want to talk to you about Kenichiro."

Zhang Shaoyan stopped to look at her, and said, "Just talk about it here."

"Here?" Naoko was obviously embarrassed. She looked at Zhang Shaoyan and smiled and said to him, "Why don't we go to my car and talk?"

Zhang Shaoyan said: "Either just say it here, or make an appointment with Gao Ye next time."

Nasuko pursed the corner of her mouth, and after Zhang Shaoyan recovered her memory, it became extremely inaccessible. Although he wasn't necessarily so enthusiastic before, but his speech would never be as sharp as he is now, and the whole person said that strangers should not enter.