6

Du Youwei is eating small cakes in the lounge. This auction is really big, and any small cake is produced by Yu, exquisite and delicious.

The beautiful sister who brought her up just now knocked on the door of the room and respectfully said to her: "Miss Du, the guest in the private room, please go in."

"Oh." Du Youwei put down the little cake that hadn't finished eating, picked up the tissue next to her and wiped her hands, and followed her over.

There were three handsome men in black suits standing outside the private room. They should be the bodyguards of the big guy inside. The man who led Du Youwei to the door stopped and said to the inside: "Seven masters, Miss Du is here."

Qiye? Du Youwei is a little confused. Why hasn't she heard of such a person? However, the name "Qiye" sounds like Ji is not too young last year, and it may not overlap with her social circle.

As she was thinking, the door of the private room was opened. The one who came to open the door was a young man in his twenties, also wearing a black suit, and he was more handsome than the three bodyguards at the door. Du Youwei raised her eyes to look at him, and tilted her head: "Seventh Lord?"

"This is the special assistant of Seventh Master, Takano." said the staff member who led Du Youwei.

"Oh, Koyasan, Japanese?" Du Youwei asked with a smile.

The corners of Gao Ye's mouth were slightly stiff, and then he also pulled an arc: "The last name is Gao, the first name is Ye, a purebred Chinese."

"Oh, hello, hello, fortunate to have a good time." Du Youwei smiled and shook his hand.

Takano also smiled and agreed: "The boss is waiting for you inside, come in."

He turned his body sideways to make way for Du Youwei, Du Youwei walked in with a smile, and then the smile solidified on his face.

Damn it, isn't this the cold beauty she met in Lize Park that day!

Life is really full of surprises.

"You were in Lize Park that day...?" Du Youwei looked at Zhang Shaoyan. It was already very dark in the park that day. Looking at him in the brightly lit private room today is more handsome than that day.

When she said this, Zhang Shaoyan also thought of her, and Gao Ye stood by, looking at them confusedly: "Boss, have you met before?"

"That's right." Zhang Shaoyan didn't explain too much. He looked at Du Youwei, and said after a while, "I took the liberty to ask Miss Du over today because I wanted to ask Miss Du to do me a favor."

Du Youwei must help the beauty of her favor: "What's the favor, you say. As long as I can do it, I will definitely help."

Zhang Shaoyan said: "I would like to ask Miss Du to help me record a song."

"Huh?" Du Youwei was stunned. It turned out that this seventh master is in the entertainment industry? "Well, although I also know that my conditions are pretty good, I don't have the intention to develop into the entertainment industry."

Takano: "..."

Does Miss Du have any misunderstandings about herself? He had also heard the song she sang, and it was overwhelmed within minutes of putting it in the entertainment industry, and only the boss was a treasure.

Zhang Shaoyan said: "Miss Du misunderstood, I don't think you can develop into the entertainment industry."

"... Then are you?"

Gao Ye said: "Ms. Du, we just want to ask you to record a song. There is no other meaning, and the song will not be spread. If you like, we will make an appointment. If you don't want it, we will not embarrass you."