56

Zhang Shaoyan is a textbook counterattack this time, and the image of Qi Yeren who is not much ruthless has been deeply rooted in the hearts of the people since then.

Du Youwei saw that the Changfeng Group was shot to death by Zhang Shaoyan this time, and finally went to the meeting with confidence. At present, there are not many artists in Yanyan Media. Except for Gu Shi who is filming outside and Ye Wenxiu and Xu Hang who are in the training camp, only Meng Xi Han Yang and Huang Yuelin are left in the company.

Gu Shi is getting more and more popular now, Ye Wenxiu and Xu Hang also made their mark in the training camp and survived to the finals. The remaining three people are in class training every day, but watching others develop well, they must be anxious. The main purpose of this meeting is to make a plan for the development of the three of them.

"Han Yang, Huang Yuelin, I have discussed with Boss Du, and I am going to pick up a variety show for you two." The agent Zhou Qin said something. As soon as Han Yang heard the announcement, he immediately shouted happily: "Wow, okay, what variety show?"

"A wild survival variety show is almost like the show crew throws you into the wild, and then lets you fend for themselves." Du Youwei said, looking at Huang Yuelin, who didn't have much expression, "It's your home court."

Huang Yuelin nodded, completely not afraid, but Han Yang fainted all of a sudden: "The wild? Is it the kind of insects?"

"Uh... if you have the ability, you can also hit hares and pheasants."

"..." He has no abilities. :)

He looked at Meng Xi and said generously: "Why don't Meng Xi go."

"Hehe." Du Youwei sneered, "Meng Xi and Huang Yuelin are not much talkers. They both go on variety shows together, it's not about suffocating."

"..." Han Yang coughed reservedly and lowered his voice, "Actually, I don't talk much. I have always positioned myself as a quiet beautiful man."

Du Youwei asked the others: "Do you think?"

The others shook their heads together.

Han Yang: "..."

"That's it. I discussed with Sister Qin that you, the rookie, will follow Huang Yuelin together, and he can better bring out his mastery temperament. There will definitely be a lot of fans at that time."

Han Yang: "???"

Han Yang picked up the information in his hand and moved in Huang Yuelin's direction: "Brother smelly."

Huang Yuelin is one month younger than Han Yang, and he is indeed his younger brother.

Du Youwei looked at them with satisfaction: "CP feels good, don't worry, Huang Yuelin will cover you by then, and I will definitely not let you eat bugs."

Han Yang hurriedly picked up the information that was just thrown in the past, and by the way, he threw Huang Yuelin's shoulder on his shoulders: "Big brother, it's all up to you from now on!"

Huang Yuelin looked at Du Youwei: "Do I have to go with him?"

Han Yang's small fist suddenly hit hard: "Who do you want to be with if you don't be with me?"

Huang Yuelin: "..."

Anyone but you will do.

Seeing that both of them had their jobs settled, Meng Xi hesitated and asked Du Youwei: "Boss Du, what about me?"

Du Youwei said: "You also have a job. I heard from the teacher that you have made great progress in singing recently, and you have the best voice in the whole group. So we plan to let you participate in a singing competition."