Many people on this ship wanted to take this opportunity to curry favor with Zhang Shaoyan, but He Mingyang was definitely the most obvious one.

Du Youwei didn't know what he was doing, nor where the relationship between him and Feng Wanying had developed, but she felt that what Zhang Shaoyan said was right, and this man was really not good at it.

"I think so too. Feng Wanying's eyes on men have never been very good." Du Youwei had a headache when it came to this. When they were studying, Feng Wanying and the captain of the school basketball team socialized. The boy looks good and is handsome in playing basketball, but he only uses Feng Wanying as a cash machine. Every time he goes out to play, he asks Feng Wanying to pay him. He often pulls their entire basketball team together and goes out to eat and drink. play.

Wei Rui and Du Youwei have spoken to Feng Wanying many times, but Feng Wanying refuses to listen and is willing to buy things for others as gifts. Later, the boy got better with a girl from another school, wearing sneakers that Feng Wanying bought.

Later, Feng Wanying's father cheated, and she followed her mother to a foreign country. So many years have passed in a flash.

But Feng Wanying looked at the man's eyes as if it hadn't changed at all?

When Du Youwei saw He Mingyang's first glance, she thought of the captain of the basketball team.

He Mingyang over there after exchanging greetings with Wei Rui, and took Feng Wanying aside, and asked her about Du Youwei: "Your friend, I heard that he is going to be engaged to Qi Ye?"

Feng Wanying nodded: "Yes, I have to prepare a gift for them."

He Mingyang glanced in the direction of Du Youwei and Zhang Shaoyan, and said to Feng Wanying: "Since you two are good friends, she should be able to help introduce me to Qi Ye?"

Feng Wanying thought for a while and asked him, "Do you want Qi Ye to invest in your project?"

He Mingyang nodded, Feng Wanying was a little embarrassed: "But he may not agree, his business is so big..."

"Yingying, do you look down on my project?" He Mingyang interrupted her, looking unhappy.

Feng Wanying hurriedly explained: "No, don't get Mingyang wrong. I just heard that before Qiye's eldest brother wanted him to invest in his own company, he didn't agree."

He Mingyang said, "But he invested in your friend's media company? He would invest in such companies. My project is better than this, right."

"Um..." Feng Wanying pursed her lips, seeming to hesitate. He Mingyang took her hand and said softly: "Yingying, you know my situation. If I can't do a good job of the project on my hand and let my family look at me with admiration, then I will have no status at home and at the company in the future."

Feng Wanying was obviously softened by his words.

He Mingyang is the son of He Xian and his current wife, but this wife had squeezed out the original partner. He Mingyang's eldest and second brothers naturally didn't like this younger brother, and looked down upon him everywhere. He Xian was also getting tired of He Mingyang's mother and became less and less concerned about him.

Although He Mingyang's mother still bears the title of Mrs. He, He Xian already has women outside, which is an open secret of the He family. Everyone was talking from behind, saying that this was her retribution for being a junior.

He Mingyang's life was not easy. He was sent to study abroad and was famously called to go abroad for gilding. In fact, his brothers did not want him to enter the company. This time He Mingyang arbitrarily called the shots and came back with Feng Wanying. He was determined to make a career in the company and let his father and brother take a good look.