37

Du Youwei is very curious, why he can speak so confidently!

"So... didn't you take me home?"

"My home is relatively close to the airport." Zhang Shaoyan is not only justified, but also plausible, "Besides, is there a big difference between my home and your home?"

"..." Isn't there a big difference?

"Come in." Zhang Shaoyan took his suitcase from Gao Ye and dragged into the elevator. Du Youwei stood in the night breeze, looked at the surrounding deserted mountains and plains, and followed him into the elevator with her coat wrapped around her.

"Are you all around here?" Du Youwei found a topic to talk in the elevator was quiet.

Zhang Shaoyan said: "The half of the hill that can be seen is mine."

"Oh..." Du Youwei glanced outside through the glass, "Then you are all empty?"

"Well, I don't have time to take care of it, I just don't like being interrupted."

Du Youwei said again, Zhang Shaoyan walked out with her luggage and asked her: "What's the matter?"

"No, it's a pity that it's ridiculous. If you get a fruit garden, it should be good and you can eat it yourself."

Zhang Shaoyan thought for a while and said, "You can do it if you like it. What kind of fruit do you like to eat? Oranges?"

"Oranges are good, so are cherries, but cherries don't seem to be as good as oranges."

"Professional work is left to professional people." When he walked to a room door, Zhang Shaoyan stopped, "Here."

Du Youwei stood at the door, waiting for him to turn on the light, and looked inside curiously. This is the master bedroom of the villa. It should be Zhang Shaoyan's room.

"Where do I live?"

"That's it."

"......how about you?"

"It's this one too."

......Oh. :)

"There should be a lot of empty rooms in this villa?" Du Youwei asked unwillingly.

Zhang Shaoyan said: "I don't have time to clean up, I pay attention to falling asleep."

Du Youwei: "..."

She still stood outside the house and looked inside, and then saw the rabbit lantern she gave Zhang Shaoyan during the Qixi Festival. Du Youwei was a little surprised: "Do you still keep this lantern?"

"Well, I kept it on every night and changed the battery once."

"It's pretty cute to hang here!" Du Youwei walked to the balcony and touched the rabbit lantern, "I found out, this little rabbit is the only warm color in your room!"

Zhang Shaoyan laughed, took off his shirt, and took out a set of pajamas from the closet: "I'm going to take a shower. There are gifts from James and Hall in the suitcase. Take it yourself."

"Wow, did they bring me a gift?" Du Youwei turned her head and saw Zhang Shaoyan, who was naked, and suddenly covered her eyes with her hands, "Why don't you go undress in the bathroom!"

"Is there a difference?" Zhang Shaoyan turned his head to look at her.

"..." Du Youwei peeped at Zhang Shaoyan who was opposite from her fingers that were not close together, "Do you, do you have a password for your suitcase?"

"Yes, the password is 399."

After Zhang Shaoyan finished speaking, he took a clean towel and walked into the bathroom.