Chapter One

How you feel you your love ones die? Should you be glad or mourn?

Life is full of challenge yet you need to face it. Once you succeed it ,another obstacle you have to face. Challenges never end if you still on your feet , you're breathing, your heart kept beating and your body is warm.

Likewise, Once you're still on your feet , the life must go one, it will end if you're pale, cold , breathless and lifeless.

*****

"Draken-kun, I-I need to find draken-kun" I whispered to my self ,not paying attention to my surrounding. But I only know is to find Draken and the history will never repeat it self, again and again.

Will history repeat itself?

"I have to save d-raken-kun" I glance every corner , after a minute my eyes caught draken being punched. Why do history repeat? I don't know. It must be called Faith.

I run towards Draken , someone bumped on me causing me to fall on the ground. ' How can I save him? If I can't even fight. I'm mentally 26 year's old! Yet I don't know how to punch! I'm weak'  I almost lost my conscious, luckily Chifuyu catch me , while fighting against his opponent.

"Oi!!! Quit spacing out , takemichi. Where in the middle of fight-" he punch the person who approaching him "Shit" he cursed.

They were just 16-17 year's old but they have already killed people with their hand. Haha. What do you expect?

"Oh , sorry chifuyu" I apologise as a fist landed on my face. I hissed in pain and cupped my cheek with my right hand.

Chifuyu kicked the one who punched me , as I remember Draken after seeing someone approaching him behind with a knife.

'No...no no! Yes I have power but how can I change the future!'

Should I really have to do this? Do I have any choices to choose? If this plan work, will it completely change the future?

D-draken!!!

I ran behind draken trying to stop kiyomasa. Unfortunately, a pain strike to my bell. I forced to kick kiyosama, as I covered my wound 'f*ck!! ' the blood flows not minding the pain. Trying to stop kiyomasa again in his second attempt. He almost reach the distance towards me as we heard the sound of the siren.

"Shit it's the police!"

"MIKEYYY!!! what's the plan?" Draken shouted to Mikey who kept punching someone.

Did I really choose the right decision?

"Let's go , before the police see us , TOMAN!"

"Yes !!!" as everyone shout.

'I save d-raken , I save him , now nothing's bad gonna happen in the future . Mikey- kun will never change because Draken is still alive'

"Yeah let's go-" I replied , tried to walk , as pain strike again where the wound stabbed by a knife, I completely fall on the ground and lost my conscious.

"Takemichi you've done well " chifuyu said , not turning back his head, continue to walk.

Not hearing a response from takemichi , he turn his head facing an unconscious Takemichi on the ground.

"Huh? T-takemichi?"

"TAKEMICHI!!!!!"

' Yes I did. This path I choosed, was the right thing I ever hand. See you in our next life I guess?'

To be continued....