Chapter Nine

Sanzu followed him and goes enter an alley between the two tall building. The two of them continued to walk as sanzu feels that someone is following them.

"Don't mind them ,they are my accompanies." The hoodie guy reassure sanzu that everythings gonna be alright.

They continued walk as they reached the death—end of the alley. The hoodie guy , stopped and slowly turns towards sanzu , hoodie—guy still remain looking on the ground.

Sanzu wait impatiently as the hoodie—guy slowly raised his head, slowly remove his mask and removed his hood which reveal his face.

"N-no  way ,h-how did y-yo— W-why are you here!!?? You should be in the — " !!he shouted weakly , his voice mixed with confused and  Surprised.

" I know , but something's came up that's why I'm here." The hoodie—guy said with his signature smile.

Sanzu was about to hug the hoodie—guy but the two followers of him grab both of his arm.

"Takemichi , the gang will be happy if they know you're here, especially MIKEY!!! He missed you so much!!  Sanzu trying to freed him self from the grip of the two person who holding him back.

Takemichi just smile as he heard Sanzu's words. " Sanzu-kun, please don't tell them that you saw me, the time will come I will reveal myself to them but today is not the right time , Sanzu-kun , I hope you'll understand me." Takemichi said , he smiled like no tomorrow. But Sanzu take a glance to takemichi's eyes that make him shook.

Takemichi walk away before he completed walk to far he turn around towards Sanzu.

" By the way  Sanzu-kun , next time we see each other call me Hana. Don't call me takemichi. "   Takemichi continued to walk ,waved his hands on the air as the light completely cover him.

The two person holding sanzu's hands they released him and follows takemichi.

Tears flowed in his eyes , he collapsed on the ground trembling. He finally saw his God but again it disappeared. He admired takemichi because of his oceanic—eyes ,his angelic smile that brighten his life , his personality and all about takemichi.

He stood up and ran , follows takemichi. He reached where the light shallowed takemichi. He turned a blind eye because of too much  of the light. When he opened his eyes , he saw tall man with long, slightly wavy, shoulder-length jet-black hair. He usually keeps it untied, only tying it during a fight. His prominent features are his two sharp canine teeth, which gives him a savage demeanor when he grins named Keisuke Baji  and Chifuyu .

"What are you doing there Sanzu?" Chifuyu asked as Baji peeked where sanzu came out.

"Oh, went of a smoke."  Lie

"Is that so, are you going anywhere ? If no, you should walk with us ,where going back to the building." He offered and Sanzu gladly accept it to avoid suspension.

——————————

"Since the first day I saw you takemichi that day I decided to make you mine. No one will steal you from me ,so please don't hate me my sweet little Hana..."

——————————

A devilish smirk with an evil idea. A man seating in his chair smiling like a psycho. He sighed  as a man entered the room. Walk like an angel but look like an evil.

" What happened? Why are you here you're supposed to be there monitoring their moves " He said while looking at the window.

" They found out that there's a spy but they have no idea who it is , should we abort the mission? " The guys explained and waits for his boss decision.

" Still Mikey don't have an idea what have to that guy right " the guy just hum in response.

"Just continue the mission and you guys just be careful not to get caught so it will not be bothersome for my other plans" The guy bowed and goes out the room.

"So should I start the fun?"  He let out an evil laugh.

The three  for them caught the Haitani Brothers holding a rope and a man with hair is styled in a pinkish-purple mullet with dark blue streaks, and he does not wear any glasses named Rindo Haitani  trying to put the rope around his neck as  the styles long hair into pigtail braids. The roots and end sections of his hair are dark, while the midsection and very ends are blonde. His eyebrows are also blonde. Also wears earrings named Ran Haitani tying the rope to the wood above them.

"And what the hell are you doing ?!" Baji asked them.

"Ohh  you're here and this , this is nothing we're just playing, angry-kun invented a game ." The short stature and small build with fair skin and a light tan. He has voluminous curly peach-colored hair, a wide grin that masks his eyes, and silver double piercings on his left ear named Kawata Nahoya  alias  Smiley said as he pulled the rope that made Rindo choke.

"Playing .... Playing with a rope?" chiyufu said incredulously. Smiley just hummed in response. Baji and Chifuyu just sighed.

Sanzu goes to the couch and plopped himself into it. Mikey saw the behavior of sanzu and he asked.

"What happened to you sanzu. Mitsuya and Pah-chin saw you outside the building dazed walking, as if you were following someone " Mikey that made Sanzu's flinched and starting to tremble.

"I was just thinking, Mikey. So I didn't realize what I was doing and went for a smoke, I saw them with baji and chiyufu that's all." Sanzu said forcing himself not to stuttering because his nervous. Mikey just nodded and enter to his room followed by Chifuyu and Baji.

 Mikey just nodded and enter to his room followed by Chifuyu and Baji

Next update might take me so long. hopefully you can wait and keep track of the events in the story.

: )