Chapter Seven

"Hana......."

"It's too gay,too bad you can't be together." The lady broke the silence as Chiro automatically removed his hand that wrap in takemichi's waist and hand causing Takemichi falls on the ground and groans in pain.

The lady thought it would be nice if the two stays like this especially takemichi.

"You good hana? Here take my hand. "Takemichi  reached chiro's hand and stood up. "Yeah , I'm good but what are we doing here chiro-san?"

"Oh  , visiting my friend ,since it's close to us I decided to stop by." He handed to the lady the shopping bags he was carrying, and faced his friend's grave, and lit incense on it. The woman whispered something that only they could hear.

They bowed and the lady returned the shopping bags to chiro and went home because it was getting late.

'Don't stress your self , take it easy . They want to see you again. You should do your best.' The  lady said .  She said goodbye and left, and I was just stunned by what she said while walking home.

Takemichi stares at the ceiling , trying to figure out  what's the reason behind why did the lady say that like I'm about to die.

Takemichi didn't realize that he's starting to fall asleep. And a scenario appear to he's deep sleep.

"I need to save draken-kun"

"Takemichi you've done well "

"ne , draken-kun ,I'm happy that you're safe—"

'Whose memory is this? Why so many people fighting here? '

Takemichi was startled when someone flew by his side. The faces of the people around him were unfamiliar to him, the rain was also heavy so the faces of the people here were blurred.

He feels deja vu when he saw a teenager with a height taller than most teens. His head is shaven from one side extending to the back that exposes his signature dragon tattoo. On the top, his blond hair is longer and he keeps them braided. Though, he keeps a few strands of his hair at the front. Fighting one on one with their enemies.

He saw  a  tall and muscular teenager that looks older than his age. His prominent feature is a scar upon his left eyebrow. He has black hair that is stylized in a small pompadour, slanted, menacing eyes and looks more of an adult rather than a teenager. He wears black uniform, approaching the tattooed man behind .

Takemichi's body moved unconsciously and he ran behind the man with the tattoo on his head. He spread his hands trying to restrain the man with the knife.

The man with the knife just passed takemichi's body and was surprised that he didn't feel any pain. When he turned around he saw himself lying on the ground bloody held by a young man with light blue eyes, light skin, and a piercing in his left ear.

"N-o, no, no, no , takemichi wake up!!!!" The young boy shout the name of the boy lying on the ground. 'Which is my name?'

"Take—takemitchy???" A pitch black piercing eyes and long blonde hair that is only tied at the top with the hair on the sides moving freely said.

"When did this happened? You were just in my back that time h-how ?"

"C-chifuyu?"  'So that guy is Chifuyu?'

"Yeah  it's me . Hang on takemichi we're taking you to the hospital." Chifuyu said trembling.

"D-draken-kun ?" 

'And who is the draken-kun I'm looking for?'

My other self finding draken, the guy named come closer to my body and lean his face closer and cupped my face.

"T-takemichi, when did this happen?"

' that is person is draken'

"W-when kiyosama t-t tried to s-stab you behind. You're not hurt right?" 'That's a lot of blood ewwww'

"Takemichi!"

" L-luckily you're not hurt, unfortunately I'm the one who been stab" 'he still had the strength to laugh, he had already vomited blood' "ne , draken-kun ,I'm happy that you're safe—"

When he finished saying that last word I suddenly felt dizzy, memories that gradually came back to my mind, that I was just holding my head in extreme pain. Suddenly my vision blurred and a man appeared talking to another myself but my hair turned black.

"Please save my sister Takemichi, your the only one can save my sister Hinata , she's also you best friend. After you save her you can go back in the future." The man knelt in front of takemichi, the brother of the bereaved friend, begging to save his sister. "Naoto"  he hesitated to accept the offer, and later he also agreed, explaining the events, including the death of draken.

So it all started because Hinata died? I need to stop hinata's death so I joined TOMAN, to stop mikey's change I also need to save draken from his death? But unfortunately I was the one who stabbed? Fortunately, I was rushed to the hospital.

Takemichi suddenly woke up wet with sweat and was chasing his breath.

'Isn't that a dream? Does that mean my memory?'

'Now it makes sense. I am here to change everyone's future!'

 I am here to change everyone's future!'