Chapter Four

I found my self standing on a tall building , where I can see the whole city. Trying to recall everything since I just remember my mission. A cold breeze of air and a sweet sweet smell of it.

'Yeahhh , that damn mission.'

I decided to go down using stare even I know this is a tall building. This building is quite big, I wonder ,what kind of building is this. A couple minutes past. I reached the bottom part of the building , seeing the people it's look like it's a well-known kind of building.

Walking to the exit , I realized, WHERE DO I SLEEP!!!?? WHERE DO I LIVEEE???!! LIKE WTF?

I just signed, scratching my head. After that thought , am I hallucinating? Seeing someone who running towards me?

"Ahhhhh!!!!" I  shout to the top of my lungs, running for my life , did I do something in my past life , making my life miserable?

"Heyy! Stop running you BAKA!"  All I do is to run , I don't know this man ,is he for real?

I almost bumped into someone. Cursing inside my head , thinking that I will not crush into him and made a commotions and he will not be angry at me.

'Huh?!' This is all I just thought after passing him.

"You shitty-blond hair, Stop running or I will kick you ass!!!"  I can't catch my breath , if still continue to run I'm going to pass out.

Decreasing my speed, so he able to catch up.

In the end , I decided to stop running or I'm going to die.

"What's wrong with you? Why do you keep chasing after me?" I said while panting and calming my first. I'm so exhausted  . I NEED WATER!

"Baka !" As hit head my head. I gently rub my head where he smack. What if I will have amnesia because of that?

"Let's go home, where the hell did you go? I was worried ,you might lost here." Rubbing his neck , as he continued walking ,leading the way. Taking me to somewhere.

'Home?' 

"Hana!!! Stop spacing like an idiot!" ' Hana?' 

"Yeah , let's go home."  Both of us walking to OUT home.  No words comes out from me or him , I wonder what's look like?

We arived at the front of abandoned house. Not quite abandoned, looks like no one is living in this house for long. Thinking if I will see his parents. Quite big , enough to both of us or more.

"Excuse me , do we have someone else who also living in that house?"

"Yeah , my siblings, although they are not here yet. Let's go inside the sun will rest and the moon will work." I nodded in approval. As we entered that house and place our shoes beside the door frame and he invited me to sit on the couch. He goes to his room leaving me along on the living room. He came back with something on his hand and walked closer to me.

"Just  wear this clothes for now ,we will buy tomorrow for you. I will prepare the tub for you." He goes to the bathroom. As he prepared for my tub. I examine every corner of the house. A two story building , wall is painted by color ash brown and white.

A few minutes past, he go out from the bathroom and walked towards me. And sit across me.

"Btw, Hana , where did you go earlier? You're not in your self. Did you hit your head or something?" I just sigh. If he knows me will then , I think it's ok to trust him.

"I  don't know , I just found my self standing in that building. I think I forgot something, I guess?" Telling him what happened to me , will he able to help me out?

"Ne, Hana-kun ,since you forgot ,well should I reintroduced my self. I'm chiro, your pal."

"And  you're."

" ....michi Hanagaki"

To be continued....

Have a nice day!