Chapter Ten

Baji and Chifuyu followed Mikey into the room.

When they went inside, they walked straight into the living room. Mikey sit on the  soft couch. Across from him , Baji and Chifuyu were sitting on the other couch.

"What's the update ,Baji? Do you know whose that rat is?" Mikey said seriously.

Baji stood up and walked towards the table behind him , he picked the envelope and throws on the center table as Mikey opened it. He reads the information that makes him chuckle.

"Last ten months since we had fight with them and went missing after that war. And now they returned and made fun in my territory." He laughed out loud, as he slammed the paper on the table.

"Valhalla , who the hell handle that gang , he's interesting. He's brave enough for him to put a rat in my gang. Let me play with your dirty game"  Mikey said and smirked .

On the other side , listening to their conversation through a recorder. The mask—guy smirk inside his mask. All the high position gather in there base. They're all seated in the long table, in the voice cut off and the mask—guy spoke.

"You all heard that right? So who's in charge sending a spy? Didn't I said that you should be careful, now that Invincible Mikey know ,  now tell me ,how well you handle it?" He said full of threats  and eyes glaring their soul that made them flinch.

All of them stayed silent, praying for their lives.  The masked—guy slammed his fist on the table and a loud noise echoes in the room. A blond ponytail stands up named Fuji the First division captain. He laughed and says " Since Invincible Mikey said ,why not continue the play ? Let's start a war between the TOMAN and YOU know what's their weakness and I think still not forgotten that guy" he suddenly became angry and ordered him to sit down.

"A war between TOMAN??! Are you out of your mind? We are outnumbered. We're not even 1/4 population to them." He said and made eye contact with Fuji.

"You're smart enough to think of a  solution , PRESIDENT. Why not invite other gangs to merge with us. The Moebius they hate TOMAN even since . The Kantou Manji Gang , The Young Bastard one ,that gang is not that well-known but I know their boss. If we invite them , we're enough to start a war— WAIT A MINUTE !!? .WHY I'M THE ONE WHO'S PLANING HERE I'M NOT EVEN THE PRESIDENT!!!! " Fuji shout , pouting and sulking on his chair.

The mask—guy just sighed because of the behavior of his member. He decided to follow the suggestions of Fuji , the meeting ended and  he dismissed the members and start to preparing for a war.

Mask—guy gives a individual job for them , Fuji will go to the base of The Young Bastard . The Twins will go to the base of Moebius.  The 5th Division Captain go to the Kantou Manji Gang. And the rest of the Captain trained the members preparing for a war.

Mikey tells Baji to catch the rats, tie him up and lock him in the basement near sanzu's room, let's let sanzu torture him, it's his hobby, it's also an addition to his collections.

Mikey stands up and walk near the window , Baji went outside to call Sanzu to follow him. Chifuyu stayed with Mikey ,as he stare at their President. He said goodbye to mikey to go to his friend somewhere. Mikey just hummed. Chifuyu exit the room and sees everybody sitting on the couch.

"Are you going somewhere Chifuyu?" Mitsuya  asked while drinking his coffee. He just nodded.

Sanzu and Baji goes to the basement and sees the fifteen people kneeling inside Sanzu's room ,their eyes we're covered. Baji suddenly laughed to Sanzu's surprise so he turned to him. Baji looked at the jars in a row while holding his stomach. Sanzu was annoyed with Baji, so he smack Baji's head.

Baji ordered his members to tie them with rope made by the Haitani Brothers. They obediently follows the order from their captain , they put the rope around their neck and pulled out to make them stand. Baji  pointed to the long stage and told to tie them there. They obeyed the order and did so, one by one they climbed carrying the fifteen who had been caught. They tied the rope around their necks to the wood that was facing their heads. they pushed them to climb into the wooden chair.

Sanzu walked closer to them and smirk as he ordered them to take off their blind fold.

He shows his beautiful smile to them and turn into a devilish smile that made them flinched , they are scared and pissed on their pants. Baji just laughed at them, holding his stomach.

"So where do I start from you?" Sanzu starts to point one by one " you ?" He stop pointing to a guy , a black raven and familiar oceanic—eyes.  Which Sanzu surprised.

"You know what , I like your eye color , it's so pretty, can borrow that forever?" The guys just cried ,he knew that he can't escape from this dangerous guy. He's a psycho.

"N-no no no no ,please let me go ." The guy cried begging sanzu to spare his life.

"Hmmmmmm... Too late!!!" He laughed and he began to pluck out his eye. Blood dripped from his eyes as he cried out in pain.

"ARRGHHHHHHH!!! it hurts!!"  he shouted, as sanzu watched the eye ball he snatched from the man. He got mesmerized because of eye ball of the guy. 'It's not pretty as yours take— hana-kun' he thought

 'It's not pretty as yours take— hana-kun' he thought

This chapter,I just did it quickly so you might notice my other errors, I'll just edit when I'm inspired.

( :