Chapter Eight

A man with piercing in his left ear , entering a room cover of darkness. As he opened the light a man sleeping on the couch uncomfortable.

Full of sweats and tears in his eyes , having a nightmares every night . Can't forget the past even the truth has been reveal infront of his eyes.

Takemichi made an eye contact with Mikey with full of happiness in his eyes while dying. How can he smiled like that even his dying. He's happy that he is going to die.

'TAKEMICHI!!!!!'

WHY??? WHY I CAN'T SPEAK?!! I-I CAN'T  MOVED MY BODY . I WANT TO GO NEAR  BESIDE ON TAKEMICHI I WANT TO HOLD HIS HANDS WHYYY?????!!!

I WANT TO CRY BUT MY TEARS WON'T COME OUT!! THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING!!!!

Ken-chin comes closer to takemichi cupped his face with his hands .

'I want to do that too....'

I stay where I'm standing while takemichi is dying . The fight is still going , but some of the people who witnesses stayed staring takemichi on the ground catching his breathe.

Baji came to my side checking if I'm not hurt but deep inside I'm so f*cking hurt my heart wouldn't stop beating so fast

I forced myself to speak just to say takemichi's name.

"Take-takemichi" I don't know if it's enough for takemichi to hear my voice.

'Takemichi...'

'Mitchy.....'

"-ikey..'

" Mikey "

" MIKEYYYYY "

" MIKEY WAKE UP YOU OLD HAG DEPRESSED MAN!!!"

Mikey slowly opened his eyes he saw a person with pierced with a silver earring on his left ear hanging from it. Has a choppy undercut hairstyle, with the top hair dyed blonde and the sides of his head are kept natural. With a light blue eyes named Matsuno Chifuyu.

"Blue eyes..."

"Takemichi!!!" He shout the name that make the person infront of him surprised.

He got up and settled down properly. He sighed as he faced the man in front of him.

"Oh Chifuyu, what's the matter?"  He rubbed his eyes as he talked to chifuyu. Chifuyu sat on the other sofa and started talking.

"There is a traitor in the gang, I don't know who but he is one of the members of the lowest division, what is your plan?"

"Let  baji take care of it." Mikey said as he lay down again on the couch.  Chifuyu just sigh in defeat.

——————

A man with long mullet that reaches to his shoulders rosy pink hair and slightly-droopy blue eyes with long eyelashes .Both of his ears have a number of piercings, including two helix piercings and two ear lobe piercings, a total of at least four piercings on each ear named Akashi Haruchiyo alias Sanzu. .